-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vortex

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1968 Barracuda. 318 .030 over with edelbrock intake and a jetted down Holley 750cfm. 4-speed manual trans. Sure grip rear end. Factory front disk brakes. The interior is in great condition. Asking $9500 OBO

68 Barracuda.JPG

I'm in Boise, Idaho. I'll try to get some more pics before the end of the day.

Nice, which 4 gear trans and which rear end is it a 8 3/4 posi, ny more details and pics?

Thank you!

nice car.What did it run on that pass? Original panels? More pics please.

Here's some more info that I forgot to post. The rear end is an 8 1/4 sure grip with 3:23 gears. Pretty tall I know. But a heck of a top speed!! When I was running on the track, it only ran between 15.5 and 16.5 depending on how I was off the line. I wasn't very good at racing. It was just a lot of fun. And about the tranny, I honestly can remember what it is. All I know is that I've replaced the clutch. And it now has a better full flange clutch. I think that's what it's called. It replaced the old stock 3 finger clutch. It has dual exhaust with a cross pipe and flow master mufflers. It really sounds sweet!! If y'all have any other questions, feel free to ask.
BTW, the reason that there is snow on my car is that the wife wanted the garage for a project and didn't get it finished before the snow came. And no, I didn't kill her. lol

Here are some more pics for you.

000_0226.jpg

000_0225.jpg

000_0224.jpg

000_0223.jpg

000_0222.jpg

000_0221.jpg

000_0220.jpg

000_0219.jpg

000_0218.jpg

What car is the shifter from?
Does it work well in the a-body?
I am considering the same style but I am not sure which one will work best.

The shifter is a hurst pistol grip and I love it. It has a pretty short throw between gears and I love it. As you can see from the pics, I have a bench seat in front. So When I'm in 2nd and 4th, the shifter is only an inch from the seat. But I'm 5'11'' and have no problem reaching the pedals.

I like that pistol grip too, and the tach.

Curious,

It seems to have a 67 header panel, but I can't tell in the pic if they are 67 or 68 grille inserts.
Had the front clip been replaced at one point?

lol i have a '75 scamp that the 360 for it just god rebuilt to around 360 horse and i have almost everything to make it 4 speed. would you wanna trade? lol i love the car btw

I have 14" wheels on front and back. The tires are BF Goodrich T/A Radials. 215/60 in the front and 245/60s in back. And they are mounted on Cragar S/S mags. The springs are stock leaf springs with air shocks. The front clip is 1968. The pic is a bit deceiving. The grille inserts are also 68.
And no, I'm not looking for a trade. It's pretty much my car or my house. So please, feel free to make an offer.

I'm dropping the asking price to $8000 OBO. I really need to get rid of her. It's come down to the car or my home. So, I'll entertain any good offers.

Wish I had the cash that is a very nice notch. would make a good garage mate for mmy notch.

I currently have my wifes Nova for sale. Finally talked her into getting a notch. makes my life much easier as far as parts go ... and I do not have to work on a Chebby anymore !

Have had a few offers on the Nova, and if one of the offers come through I would be all over your Barracuda !

Dammit why can't I have cash and you live closer :(

I like that pistol grip too, and the tach.

Curious,

It seems to have a 67 header panel, but I can't tell in the pic if they are 67 or 68 grille inserts.
Had the front clip been replaced at one point?
had to have been. looks to be 67 grill and panel. 67`s only year with plymouth lettering going all the way across the hood. still a solid looking car, at a good buy. I would let mine go for no less than 15 K. but then my box is paid for

The car is still for sale. I'll take any reasonable offer.

Hey I have seen this car ;)

Sorry to hear your in the squeeze to get rid of it. Hope you find a buyer soon !

To help all parties if needed I will go look at the car for anyone that would want it .

-RPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back