Votes: 11 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
This is NOT my car.

1968 plymouth Barracuda. Restoration started No motor no Trans.Interior is all in the car and actually pretty nice.Dash has no cracks.All new suspension wheels tires 4 wheels disc brakes 8 3/4 posi 3.23 with lots of extra parts(most new) Would be interested in some type of trade for a 70 through 73 Camaro.

What would you do if you had this car?

Attachments

• 5N25E15H23E23La3o8c5pd5cbc4cec78e115e.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 949
  • 5K45Jc5M83I53M93Jcc5p20ec39a8b07f15d4.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 935
  • 5K45Mf5J93K33la3H3c5pecee962168fd1f4f.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 951
  • 5Ie5Ed5Fa3Ec3F13H3c5p0c4122183ced122a.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 951
By the looks of the rear end I would assume the front end is just as nice. I would build it for the street, looks like it will nahdle and stop very well. Doesn't look too rusty besides the spots that were sanded to bare metal and left to rust. Strip the paint,prime, block and respray in gold and redo the interior. And call it good. Maybe add a warmed over 360 to the mix and a 6 speed. Be really fun if you ask me.

6k is a bit pricey for an incomplete project. I think if it was 3k I would want to see it in person but you can buy a driver for what he wants for it.

tilt front end, old school supercharged keith black hemi, fenderwell headers exiting behind the front wheels, straight axle, dana , big *** N5015 meats on some 15x10 slots , .......,..... .. .. .. .... .. ..pure gasser street machine terror

Respray it gold,keep the suspension goodies.Do a Trans Am style street car.

I like the Trans Am style street car idea. 340 six-pac, 4spd or keisler 5 spd. add some Trans am graphics on the side of the resprayed original gold color.
looks like a nice and fun project. 6k seems like a good deal to me. I have put alot of these older A-bodies together, there not cheap anymore, especially if the interior was pretty close to done.

I would consider buying this, if it was close to me to look at.

Everything but the tilt front end is good,better yet find a camaro in the same condition and trade him.

looks like a good start

Attachments

• Optimized-o side d.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 690
I can't believe someone would sand it and the let it rust. I would have some primer at least on the sanded spots. I can see potential with building the car but not at 6K in this economy.

Everything but the tilt front end is good

thats a little out there lol but hey, it would make a great hot rod . just not at 6k to get started

it looks like a disgrunted ex-girlfriend tossed a brick through the windshield

at the very least , put an engine and tranny in it, DA it down and put a coat of grey primer on it and put a windshield in it, then mebbe you can get $6K plus for it, i bought a rough roller 67 coupe for $1K and will have $3K in it with about the same suspension mods and wheels. granted mine needs lots of interior work, but the point is these 67 68 base model coupes are worth about $12K restored on a good day. build it because you love the car not to make a profit. otherwise you will go broke.

just my .02

matt

at the very least , put an engine and tranny in it, DA it down and put a coat of grey primer on it and put a windshield in it, then mebbe you can get $6K plus for it, i bought a rough roller 67 coupe for $1K and will have $3K in it with about the same suspension mods and wheels. granted mine needs lots of interior work, but the point is these 67 68 base model coupes are worth about $12K restored on a good day. build it because you love the car not to make a profit. otherwise you will go broke.

just my .02

matt

The coupe are the least diserable in my area and top dollar is around $8500 for one. I don't know if they would bring that at the moment in this economy.

-
Back