Car ran 10.70s @ 130 MPH with Super Stock leaf spring suspension

$18000 or will trade for 08-09 Harley-Davidson Night Rod Special

HPIM03691.jpg

HPIM03681.jpg

HPIM03701.jpg

sHPIM0371.jpg

Sorry, but this car gave me a boner.

Any pics from the rear?

I wanna see how tough that thing looks from the rear say at a traffic light.

I've seen this car in person. My friend and I drove down to see it. He spent over an hour going over every detail of the car.

It is nice and VERY well built.

Sorry, I don't mean to hijack your thread.

You got to love the V-Rod though. Bought her used a few years ago with the blue tins you see here and then I added a few things to make her mine. Rode her cross country like that 1.5 years ago.

For last season I changed her around a little. (or a lot maybe) Actually I went with the stock, unpainted anodized aluminum skins and a few other things. No new pics with the nicer looking seat and bar end mirrors.

Go to: www.1130cc.com

I'll bet you can find one their at a great price as well.

Good luck with the sale of your car...

2003%20V%20Rod%20%283%29.jpg

My%20%2703%206-14-08%20%2810%29.jpg

spaz I know what you mean I did too, that is one sweet
'cuda!
free bump for yha because it is such a nice car

I've seen this car in person. My friend and I drove down to see it. He spent over an hour going over every detail of the car.

It is nice and VERY well built.

spaz I know what you mean I did too, that is one sweet
'cuda!
free bump for yha because it is such a nice car

Nice looking bike, I originally wanted a V-Rod but really liked the look of the Night Rod as soon as I saw it, I like the blacked out look.

Thanks for the compliments but if my car is sooo nice how come nobody is buying it or at least making an offer on it? Am I asking too much for it? How much is a new Night Rod, I thought they were somewhere around $16000 in the US and maybe someone would have picked up on this and offered a new bike for the car while getting the car for around $16000 or so. :dontknow:

Actually, I just checked, a new Night Rod is about $17K on H-D US web site.

09_VRSCDX_R1.jpg

Shitty economy. No one wants to spend a dime right now even if they have it.

Shitty economy. No one wants to spend a dime right now even if they have it.

It's also pretty bad in Canada depending which areas but not as bad as you guys. Actually the region I live in is fairly isolated from all this because of heavy federal government jobs.

I was just wondering, If this is a 68, then why does it have 69 marker lights in the rear quarter panels? Just wondering...Dont want to ruffle any feathers

I was just wondering, If this is a 68, then why does it have 69 marker lights in the rear quarter panels? Just wondering...Dont want to ruffle any feathers

No disrespect here either but I noticed that too. I figured the car is a 69 with fiberglass fenders and 68 appointments/trim but the drivers door looks to be a `67 too based on the mirror positioning.????? I guess a good question would be, what are the first 7 characters of the VIN? Your car`s a beauty!

No disrespect here either but I noticed that too. I figured the car is a 69 with fiberglass fenders and 68 appointments/trim but the drivers door looks to be a `67 too based on the mirror positioning.????? I guess a good question would be, what are the first 7 characters of the VIN? Your car`s a beauty!

It's a 69 shell, I had a 68 parts car and a 67 parts car, used parts from both to complete this one. Does it really matter? It's not supposed to be a numbers matching 100% correct car, it's nice, clean and it goes. That's what I wanted so that's how I built it. And also, I measured the stripes off of a 69 Cuda and did the same to mine in case someone is wondering.

And to answer the part of the VIN, it's off of the 68 parts car so it's a 68 VIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back