Status
Not open for further replies.

cjcx3

Twisted Sundance
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a project 1968 Dart for sell. new quarter panels installed, A body 8 3/4, new front disc brakes, all small bolt pattern. car is disasembled and ready for body and paint shop. I have bagged and tagged everything that I removed and it is in trunk. Front floors need small patch panels maybe 12 x 12. windshield and back glass is out, has good seats(bench). power steering car. can email pics. 2700.00 or best offer. [email protected]

I am located in Cartersville Ga. Why is grumpuscreature answering for me?, and how does he know?

cjcx3, as a fairly new member, you need to learn that here at FABO, there are no secrets. We are as tight as family(and sometimes bicker like family too). Welcome aboard, and good luck with your sale. Hope the money is going towards another A-body project?

Ok I Didnt Mean To Be An ***. Yes The Money From This Car Will Go Back Into My 1970 Duster. I Curently Have 8.5 Compression 440 And I Am Only Running 12.06 In The 1/4. Granted She Is A Show/ Street Car, But I Feel The Need....the Need For Speed!!! I Want Another Stroker Set Up W/ 10.5-11.0 Compression. I Might Even Be Willing To Trade For A Complete Balanced Assy. I Am Trying To Upload A Profile Pic But I Dont Know How.

Ok folks maybe I am asking to much, how about I toss in a 318 complete and a complete 727 big or small. plus I am up for a trade for another Duster in like condition. These 1968 Darts are harder to find and when complete they are more valueable. Any nibbles?

Photobucket
Click on the link above. There are pretty easy instructions to follow on the page. I wish you were closer, I might consider it. Good lick tho!

j

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back