1968 Hemi Dart

-
Great looking car,Iam originally from the Phalen Lake area been in Fl for the last35 years,you ever bring the car to North St Paul?
Bill

Great looking car,Iam originally from the Phalen Lake area been in Fl for the last35 years,you ever bring the car to North St Paul?
Bill

Yes Bill I have taken the car down to North St. Paul 3 or 4 times.

As far as the headers go, to the best of my knowledge Hookers are no longer available. This is not my first rodeo involving putting a hemi in an A-Body. The off the shelf parts such as Hedman simply do not fit correctly as shipped and involve more modification than I wanted on my car, which is the reason I went with a custom made set. The TTI's referred to came out after I had my set made, I have not seen them and therefore have no opinion. However I have used their products before and have been very pleased.

The following is a link to Youtube for the car. I don't have a HD video camera but you will still get the gist of it. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUVJyymwuNQ"]1968 SS Hemi Dart - YouTube[/ame]

very clean and well done 68!! I've always dreamed of an original 68 hurst hemi dart!! truly the ultimate factory mopar!!! Nice ride!!

Fantstic replica!!! this is what keeps us living and keeping the mopar heritage alive!!!Awsome job!!

I like it......kinda got a soft spot in my heart for Hemi/A-bodies...
looks like another coffee getter to me

Hope HemiMark sees this....we could always "soften" yours up a little if you want Mark...just say the word

I like it......kinda got a soft spot in my heart for Hemi/A-bodies...
looks like another coffee getter to me

Hope HemiMark sees this....we could always "soften" yours up a little if you want Mark...just say the word

I see it! that is looking really nice!

TTI brought a Hemi Dart clone to Fall Fling. It was supposed to be a good duplicate. It was primer gray with black glass fenders. You may want to compare notes with them.

That was my Dart in the TTI tent. If anybody has a question please feel free to ask. I would post some pictures if I new how.:banghead:

Oh my god sweet as hell..Now go find a punk in his import and suck him up one tube and spit him out the other.When done repeat for fun.

Hay, look at me!! I learned how to post pictures!!

Attachments

• Dart Pass Side.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 270
  • TroyDart10_2_11Lg01.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 237
  • Hemi Dart misc 9 001.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 250
  • Hemi Dart misc 10 001.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 227
  • PICT2739.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 259
  • Dart Front.jpg