-
Status
Not open for further replies.

nwdart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Very nice original piece ,no cracks ,breaks 375.00 plus actual shipping from 98250 wa . State. Nwdart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 826
Have a guy interested in this to put in a 67 dart, with a little trimming of the metal dash will it work? Anyone done it? Thanks nwdart

I would replace the frame and harness
No cut or splice
Bolt in plug in
By the way
I have those parts
Use 67 parts
Everything exchanges

The later year model climate controller doesn't work just right when connected to a 67 heater case. Routing and travel of levers and cables to the blend doors are a little different.
So the differences that putting this 68 and up inst'panel in a 67 rally dash plus the differences in a standard dash. Count the hurdles. Good luck

Ranidayauto I am pretty sure opened up a Dart dash and installed a Barracuda cluster.

nope, I tried but the radio is actually a couple inches off from the rally to non rally and a ton of little differences so I ended up replacing the whole dash frame with a barracuda frame.

a 67 dart has the knob type radio and this is thumbwheel.....I think the feat is possible but its going to be a heck of a project.

be much easier to get the corresponding frame to the cluster and pull the windshield and install everything right.

I put a 68 complete barracuda dash in a 68 dart and transferred the vin tag over with the correct rivets ....cost up the nose but the results are sweet.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=234435&highlight=rally+dash+thread

Hello, are you interested sells only the Rallie Tachchometer? In this case how much? You have problem in sending pro Brazil (country).

Tks a Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back