1969 Hemi Barracuda now on Ebay

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone's going to get a frickin' awesome car!! You've put a lot of time and money into that car.

Sorry to see it go, Tom.

something to do with how the auction is set up for shipping. I have to be exempted by the seller so I can bid. So in the meantime, I just keep watching the avatar a couple of post above of the cans crushing the cans, lol !!!!

If you buy it, let me know and I can assist in bringing the car to Canada. Unless you have it shipped to here then it goes through Commercial entry...

Riddler

That's right near the top of my wish list, enough money to buy it is at the top :D

Beautiful car!

Considering the current bid is $50,000 I don't think I'll be touching this one anytime soon. Beautiful car, Tom, and I'm sorry you have to let it go, but good luck with the sale!

something to do with how the auction is set up for shipping. I have to be exempted by the seller so I can bid. So in the meantime, I just keep watching the avatar a couple of post above of the cans crushing the cans, lol !!!!

Sorry I can't change it. Have someone else bid on it for you!

Considering the current bid is $50,000 I don't think I'll be touching this one anytime soon. Beautiful car, Tom, and I'm sorry you have to let it go, but good luck with the sale!

The reserve was $50,000, so it is going to go to someone! I sure will miss it.

Very nice fish!! Love the sound of that hemi on the chassis dyno.

I wonder if the guy who bid on your car did so cause he did not make the reserve in this auction. The reserve is over $70K which was bid! This one has a motor plate where I see yours has mounts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plym...b1dQQitemZ260833192733QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks
Yea. I saw that one. Nice car but it looks to be more of a show car where mine is a proven race car, show car and street car.

I hope the high bidder doesn't flake on you, Tom. That seems to go on alot on "The Bag".

I hope so to. But I'm pretty sure there will be a couple other bidders that I have talked to that will bid tomorrow night.

Price is really fair! I paid something about $49,5K for my 68 Hemi Dart.

sorry thta she has to go...

The guy who I thought I sold it to (the previous owner) backed out! That cost him the $1000.00 deposit. So it is still for sale for $50,000.00 firm. No trades. You can read all about it at www.THunsaker.com. Thanks.

Attachments

• good pics 017 (2).jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 250
This car will no longer be on Ebay. It is a direct sale only. No trades.

No! It's probably going to cost me another grand in advertising to find another buyer. :)

I have seen this car first hand on the show field at Carlisle and also running down the drag strip at Carlisle. Pictures do not do it justice. The car is stunningly beautiful in real life. Highly detailed car front to back and top to bottom. Extremely straight body and very high quality paint. Truly unique one of a kind car. It just looks so right in real life. Sorry to see you letting her go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back