-
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokedfish67

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm parting out a complete 1969 barracuda mod top, it doesn't have a title that is why it is unfortunately being parted out. Has a 318 engine that turns over by hand. Has 8 1/4 posi rear end, small bolt pattern. Has vinyl top trim pieces. Has fender tag, also have other misc. a body parts. car is located in south chicagoland

Never heard of a SBP 8.25 rear. You sure thats what it is? pictures please

i have the tail lights good condition, no back glass trim sry, pending on the grilles right now, i will get you pic of the rear asap might be till the weekend

If its not rusty, you should really reconsider. There is a huge following, okay maybe not huge, on those very cars. I actually own a Mod Top Satellite. Check out Mooresmopars.com for the registery and I bet you could sell that car for more than you think.

would that mod top be the green one i saw on ebay a few weeks back?
df52e5d66b42fe25f2448801ce61ed35_1_img.jpg

Yes, how about some pics before parting? Fender tag pic? I own a 21k mile survivor MODTOP Barracuda. I'm pretty sure a title could be purchased from the title companies out there.

You can still get a title here in Missouri also. It took some doing had to do a vin search like car fax. Had to wait 90 days for the abandonment part. I did have bill of sell which helped. Had to verify proof vehicle wasn't stolen reason for the carfax and the judge signed off on it. But private owner didn't follow thru on getting me a title.
With it being a Mod top car I would try to keep it intact if it is worth a resto. Not many out there and their value is and will be increasing.
Rob

Hello,

I am in the Chicago area and would possibly be interested in the car as a whole.

Dave

yes it is that car from the ebay posting and the car is to rusty to salvage from the dead, and in Illinois it is hard to aqurie title lots of bonding it and inspects etc... unless you have a better way plz pm with details, i will try to have pic up this weekend of the car and if you are looking for any pic let me know what you would like to see and i can get that pic

yes it is that car from the ebay posting and the car is to rusty to salvage from the dead, and in Illinois it is hard to aqurie title lots of bonding it and inspects etc... unless you have a better way plz pm with details, i will try to have pic up this weekend of the car and if you are looking for any pic let me know what you would like to see and i can get that pic[/QUOTE

their is a way to get a hold of the previous title holder of the car legally. if it
was last registered in your state. it is called the Driver's Privacy and Protection
Act. it could lead to the person who last registered it and could file for a lost
title or it could lead nowhere like me. (found out the previous owner of my 69 is
in prison.) but its worth a shot it just takes time. exhaust all options before you
give up.

[/QUOTE
but its worth a shot it just takes time. exhaust all options before you
give up.[/QUOTE]

X10, unless you are in a panic to get your money back, hang tight as someone will want to keep it to restore it...Im as broke as heck, but if you were to sell it whole what do you need to get out of it?? Someone might even step up and buy it from you without a title...its worth saving..

I have got titles for 3 different cars here in Illinois.All I had to do was bond it and send in photos of the car.Each time it cost me around $200.00 not hard at all.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back