-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammie

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
Parting out a 69 318 AT car.Body is pretty much shot.But it has full interior.Buckets ,console,ps floor shift column,running motor with tranny still in car.Car was on ebay.i needed a few items so I bought it..Let me know what you need and Ill take a look.Thanks,Tom

Attachments

• $(KGrHqF,!n8FD-iRSlgCBRLV-1zz2Q~~60_12.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,077
  • $(KGrHqN,!pEFEViW-DwhBRLW!nLgrQ~~60_12.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,030
  • $T2eC16d,!y8E9s2fk3F3BRLWDopfjw~~60_12.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,037
  • $T2eC16F,!wsE9suw)zBDBRLWCTULqg~~60_12.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,026
  • $T2eC16J,!ygE9s7HHpMFBRLWC)DGnw~~60_12.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,026
dibs on the tail light depending on condition and price. When you can post a closeup please.
Thanks
Steve
Ill post a pic tonight.The driver side is gone,pass one is not great though.lets see when i get a picture of it later.

dibs on the tail light depending on condition and price. When you can post a closeup please.
Thanks
Steve

Steve The bezel looks like it may be damaged on the bottom right corner Maybe pushed in a little bit?The lense is crack free.If your interesed still ,just make me an offer???Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0315.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 932
I need the bracket that bolts to the trans that the linkage slides down into.....i also need the linkage that goes to the tranny valve body.....thanks webby

Hows that dash panel?

Just bought a 69 and just getting into fixing whatever's not right with it.

Does it have rear drums 10 x 1 3/4, I may be interested in the Parking Brake items complete.

I would be intresteted in all of the side glass if it is good please leave me know if its available don

I'm looking for a few random parts. Steering pump prackets,Alternator with brackets,Distributor,Coil,Spark plug wires,Fan,Wiper switch,Flasher switch,Linkage for console to trans,Side markers fender. I live in California. let me know.

Thank you
Danial

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back