[SOLD] 1969 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback 383 4-Speed For Sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think im not even going to bother .you would think he would like to see the car or phone and talk about it.

someone wants to buy my car but only wants to pay by paypal.something is not right he wants to pay and send someone to pick it up right a way.someone told me if its paid by creditcard to his paypal it could be stopped or reversed.he wont send me his phone number .i see a red flag please help.

back off!

call me if you want to talk. Still have my number? otherwise pm me.

Martin

I really don't like the fastback Barracuda. I like the lines of the notchback better. The fastbacks just look too heavy in the rear.

That being said, this is a very sweet looking car. Te color and the stripes balance it out nicely. It's definitely a car that makes me say, "wow."

I own a 68 notchback which I prefer also. When it comes to the FBs I think it's the choice of color that either attracts me to them or not. I don't seem to like them in the light colors. However you paint them very dark blue, racing green or the best, black, and I love em.

That is one gorgeous FB period.

The hood is correct, you may be thinking about the 68 hoods they are different with the plaques. There was also a 69 "cuda" model that had two small scopes but that was a different option then the Formula S.

Yep and the little dual scoops were also on the "M" code cars.

someone wants to buy my car but only wants to pay by paypal.something is not right he wants to pay and send someone to pick it up right a way.someone told me if its paid by creditcard to his paypal it could be stopped or reversed.he wont send me his phone number .i see a red flag please help.

I have cheque on my wall from someone who tried to scam me over a car I was selling. Had the RCMP on it. For the $s that you are asking..cash or cwrtified cheque or a draft from a known bnk. After say that, I would also have the bank verify the cheque/draft before I would release the car.

Grassy

I had the pleasure of meeting both Bob and this bad-*** Cuda...THE PICS DONT DO IT JUSTICE!! We shot the $hit for about an hour yesterday and I think he caught me dry-humping a door handle:eek:ops:....honest I was just trying to polish it Bob. Great meeting you and the cuda!!

If you want to play with a real BB A body, you got to pay. This isnt the run of the mill ride that you find everyday. Find one in that shape for less.

If you want to play with a real BB A body, you got to pay. This isnt the run of the mill ride that you find everyday. Find one in that shape for less.
Or better yet,try finding one to buy and restore.Then come back and tell us how much it cost to get it in the condition of this car.$$$$.I think it,s a very nice rare car and think you made the right changes to make it look the way YOU want it to.Good luck with the sale.=P~

I wasn't sure what my Formula S FB was worth until I insured it with Hagerty, their web site even has a section where you can test your vehicle's value without any commitment to them.

Gentleman, as part of the "for sale rules" you are not to argue over the asking price. That argument could go on forever. If someone doesn't feel a car is worth the price, for any reason, then simply move along.

yes i have had some trade offers but not to my liking and no chance of parting out lol.but there a butt for every seat.thanks bob.

that car is smoking hot wish i could by it i love the cragars and black on black

thanks for the info. To be more specific, I have seen 1969 383s with the breather on different sides of the engine and I wasn't sure if that was a big deal or not.

Heres a Bump ... gotta love a 383 A body

Tall teddy ....
Then you have seen a number of incorrect motors , all 69 383's , 2 bbl , 4bbl and HP have the breather on the drivers side valve cover . if it's on the other side the covers are swapped or it has the wrong covers .

Color depends on the HP rating , and the car it is installed in . Orange for HP engines , turquoise for non HP and 2bbl.

Bob , beautiful car , the color change, while I like it, may not sit well with some, what rear end gear did it originally have ?

Good Luck

there is a member looking for a car like mine on cars wanted maybe mine is what he is looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back