[SOLD] 1969 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback 383 4-Speed For Sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is a stunning, beautiful car and I would love to own it. It's going to be a tough sale in this economy. People nowadays are just trying to hang on to their house and pay the bills. I do wish you the best of luck in the sale though.

Hang tight. There are LOTS of collectors, with LOTS of money still out there. If one of these guys falls in love with your car, like I have, It'll sell.
Don't take the advice of us bottom feeders with the common sense.
It may take a few cocktails, but some rich dude will bite, if they want it.

Not to bore you with repetitive comments...but dammmmnnnn thats a sweet car. Very nicely done...crazy thing is...i know where Magnetawan is...and i'll bet that 68 g's it's the only one there too...

Cheers, CudaDave

That is a beautiful car and restoration.So nice I would be afraid to drive it,just place in a garage and look at it.

Oh well i am happy to keep it anyway
There are a few classic car auctions that car will do the money at, atlantic city in feb central pa in lockhaven pa Barrett jackson nice cars always do the money and there arent that many nice barracudas around.

This is Plymouth Barracuda Formula S Fastback. Totally restored 100%. Not original motor, not original paint. Was green on green, now black on black. Has Crager mags but also have original rims. Located in Magnetawan, Ontario, Canada. Asking price $68,000.

Now that's my idea of a nice car...

Very Very Nice..!!

Awesome car I can't beleive you are in Magnetawan, I have a 383 formula S survivor car I just brought up from California. We are only a few miles away from each other. I am in North Bay. Good luck on the sale. You did a great job on the restoration.

Awesome car I can't beleive you are in Magnetawan, I have a 383 formula S survivor car I just brought up from California. We are only a few miles away from each other. I am in North Bay. Good luck on the sale. You did a great job on the restoration.
come on down have a look im home most of the time. my alternator shop is at the house.

I have seen several 383 super commandos which have had the breather on different sides of the engine on the valve covers. Does it matter which valve cover? And does the color of the engine(blue/orange) matter?

as far as i know the breather is on the drivers side.as to what color the motor is depends on the year of the car.

thanks for the info. To be more specific, I have seen 1969 383s with the breather on different sides of the engine and I wasn't sure if that was a big deal or not.

it is an original formula s car 383 4 speed documented by galen govier just not original motor or paint
Doesn't have formula s hood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had an original 69 383 4 gear for 22 years it had the formula s hood

The hood is correct, you may be thinking about the 68 hoods they are different with the plaques. There was also a 69 "cuda" model that had two small scopes but that was a different option then the Formula S.

The hood is correct, you may be thinking about the 68 hoods they are different with the plaques. There was also a 69 "cuda" model that had two small scopes but that was a different option then the Formula S.

X2, no such thing as formula s hood for 69. Scoops only for the "cuda" pkg.
Another bump for a beautiful car too!!

This is Plymouth Barracuda Formula S Fastback. Totally restored 100%. Not original motor, not original paint. Was green on green, now black on black. Has Crager mags but also have original rims. Located in Magnetawan, Ontario, Canada. Asking price $68,000.
I bought a 69 barracuda in 1973 for 1800 $,it was also 383 4 gear ,formula s,323 rear gears ,drove it to vancouver once,get car for that trip,sold it in 1995,had no money to restore and my kids were more important,so this car is special to me.

Don't know how I missed this when it was first posted but somehow I did. Just like most of the others, I've gotta' say that is a BEAUTIFUL CAR! Love the black on black.

someone wants to buy my car but only wants to pay by paypal.something is not right he wants to pay and send someone to pick it up right a way.someone told me if its paid by creditcard to his paypal it could be stopped or reversed.he wont send me his phone number .i see a red flag please help.

Tell him to FO it defiantly sounds funny. I wouldn't let that car go anywhere until the funds were unreversbly safe in my bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back