[SOLD] 1969 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback 383 4-Speed For Sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my 2 cents.. This Cuda is amazing! You would be hard pressed to find one in nicer condition! I wish I had the $ to buy it because it would be a whole lot cheaper than trying to restore one in the Fit/ finish it's in!

Amazing isnt the proper word to describe it, beyond gorgeous, kinda like finding out Raquel Welch has a twin sister! Good luck Bob

E74, the market is whatever the car is worth to you! My .02 cents

The market conditions are not good for classic cars. But without a doubt this black car is top notch and the next owner is going to be very happy. A very rare car restored to a very high standard top to bottom. Who ever restored that car really made extra efforts to do it right that is for sure. Once the market recovers the value of this car can only go up. Get em while the gettins good.

just to let you know 340sfastback i restored the car myself except the body of course and really appreciate your input thanks bob.

To everyone whose following this thread. Bob[Mcan] has been paramount in the restoration of my '69 Swinger 340 4 speed.His Mopar knowledge is second to none. He is anal about his cars and it clearly shows in his pics. He has nurtured me along with my project and when it is completed I'm sure all " Swinger" owners will be green with envy. THANKS AGAIN BOB!... Paul.

hey guys first offer over 45,000 gets this beauty almost half the money i have into it found a car i would like to buy but need to sell this car first.thanks for now bob.

Man that like a wet dream come true good luck.

great car, these are under rated for some strange reason, all you see in the magazines are 1970 cuda's and B-body cars. I think the big block A-bodies will have there glory days soon. Good Luck I hope you sell it for alot of money, I'm restoring a similiar car except mine is blue on blue. :hello2:

????
attachment.php

How can anybody no like the second Gen fastbacks , this car is beautiful

hi mckan,
i have 2 fastback cudas, a 68 4sd 340 s and a 69 4sd 383 s - i just finished the 68. you do have a beautiful car. unfortunately, it is unlikely that you could ever get anything close to what you are asking for this car. i watch the market closely for these cars and some recent examples have been a "perfect" "M code" 69 going for $37k; a "perfect" 69 383 listed at "asking $49k"; a "perfect" hemi 68 for $55k. even if your car was 100% correct with drivetrain and color, the most you could expect to get would be in the $35-45k range. if you need to sell this car, i would advertise it at "$45k or best offer." don't want to be a buzz kill here because your car is truely stunning, but one can't argue with present day economics. good luck anyway. oh, forgot to add, all money estimates are in U.S. dollars.

Not alot of buyers around with the $$$ to outright do the deal. Everyone wants a trade of some sort. What really bothers me is that most prospects haven't got the balls to make a realistic offer. Keep plugging away Bob, it will happen.

:notworth::notworth:Beautiful. No more room in my garage right now, but is it still for sale?

:notworth::notworth:Beautiful. No more room in my garage right now, but is it still for sale?

Well the last post the seller made on this forum was 10/25/13...original post for the sale was 4 years ago. Stranger things have happened...but do you REALLY have 68 thousand dollars to buy it?? lol:burnout:

Hey ledman, the price was reduced to 45k. It was for sale for over 3 years. It's not all that unreasonable to think it might still be for sale. The price might even be lower now.

Hey ledman, the price was reduced to 45k. It was for sale for over 3 years. It's not all that unreasonable to think it might still be for sale. The price might even be lower now.

Yeah, like I said, stranger things have happened!! You never know...hopefully he will get in touch with you:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back