1969 Race Dart w/ 426 Hemi- garaged for 45+ years

-
I know it's not a word but that car is all kinds of BADASSERY!
It's your lucky day. It is a word.

1707315545115.png

Scott here is another option on MC relocate, and yes I fully realize it is apples to oranges but just another idea for helping find a solution. In the end like most creative solutions and problems it Will be a hybrid of ideas applied to a very specific problem. I included the pedal setup, again racing based and not anywhere close to OEM. I then made a bulk head connector if you will so I can disconnect all.

View attachment 1716203613

View attachment 1716203614
Thanks John, very elaborate.................but in the end efficient.:thumbsup:

Will your car be on display in one of the buildings at Carlisle? Your car is a must see for sure.

Scott, I will text you some pics of my exhaust. 3" ceramic coated. I run full exhaust all the way out, including the correct TTi chrome tips for that car. My exhaust has several header flanges along the way which makes for quick and easy exhaust removal for a track day.

Scott, I will text you some pics of my exhaust. 3" ceramic coated. I run full exhaust all the way out, including the correct TTi chrome tips for that car. My exhaust has several header flanges along the way which makes for quick and easy exhaust removal for a track day.
Thanks Ken :thumbsup:

So you will be parked with the rest of us Dart A Body Modified owners, we usually get parked in the first, second, or third row as you come through the main gate. Be great to see you there. Bring a comfy lawn chair and a canopy for the sun, those rows a great place to sit and enjoy a cold drink while watching the parade of cars come in and out. Specially at the end of the day when your tired from all that shopping and gazing all day.

So you will be parked with the rest of us Dart A Body Modified owners, we usually get parked in the first, second, or third row as you come through the main gate. Be great to see you there. Bring a comfy lawn chair and a canopy for the sun, those rows a great place to sit and enjoy a cold drink while watching the parade of cars come in and out. Specially at the end of the day when your tired from all that shopping and gazing all day.
Yes Sir, looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Yeah the A Bodies get the premium spots at Carlisle. Last time I had mine up there, 2022, I backed up to a long row of second gen Chargers.

PXL_20220715_135935957.jpg

The work on the car continues...................latest is working on the plumbing for the line lock.

I was in NJ this weekend for my MIL's birthday and brought some parts back. :thumbsup:

IMG_0222.JPG

IMG_0223.JPG

IMG_0242.JPG

IMG_0243.JPG

IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0245.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG

I am waiting for a day when the parts I bought actually can be used and fit correctly................ :BangHead:

I had to order a different starter, MSD 5098 fits with the TTI headers, verified by Sean since he had one on his run stand.

image1 - Copy (6).jpeg

This starter I bought does not fit, too long.....................

pwm-9613_xl.jpg

This one fits............. :thumbsup:

msd-5098_w.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back