1969 Race Dart w/ 426 Hemi- garaged for 45+ years

-
if you find it gets a little tight where your bulkhead connections and drivers side valve cover both fight for space..... HDK makes this slick bulkhead set-back.

View attachment 1716202871

View attachment 1716202872

View attachment 1716202873

View attachment 1716202874
I contacted Denny and got one of the Set-back bulkhead connectors. Quality, fit, and finish are outstanding. What a difference this makes especially with a Hemi install, however, this will complement any build and give you tons of room for your harness.

Before:

image1 - Copy (3).jpeg

After: HDK Set-back Bulkhead Connector

image1.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image0.jpeg

I don’t get updates from this thread anymore (enter sad face here) but just got caught up. Everything you’ve done up to this point looks fantastic.

I don’t get updates from this thread anymore (enter sad face here) but just got caught up. Everything you’ve done up to this point looks fantastic.
TT5.9mag:
I had the same problem, it's because he changed his name all I had to do is un-follow and follow again...I've getting them ever since now. :thumbsup:

If you decide to paint rad black, use black trim paint. Your car, but I share the opinion of black. Here is my Smith's aluminum radiator painted with black trim paint. Much less glaring when you open the hood.
20230903_154418.jpg

Wow. First time that I have seen this thread. Great job! I look forward to seeing this fantastic car somewhere down the line. I have been invited to display at MCACN, and, seriously trying to find a way to hit Carlisle also. Have not been there in well over a decade. It's a pretty long haul from Texas. But, anyway, kudo's for keeping this car like day two. I am duly impressed to say the least. 2.9 miles... wow, again.

Wow. First time that I have seen this thread. Great job! I look forward to seeing this fantastic car somewhere down the line. I have been invited to display at MCACN, and, seriously trying to find a way to hit Carlisle also. Have not been there in well over a decade. It's a pretty long haul from Texas. But, anyway, kudo's for keeping this car like day two. I am duly impressed to say the least. 2.9 miles... wow, again.
Thank you! :thumbsup:

Scott either I missed it or it hasn't been mentioned, has the thought of a limiter come up? It will limit the ping pong effect with the elephant ears from acceleration and deceleration. I have one on my car because it has a front and mid motor plate. If I missed it, disregard but if not you might think about one.

Scott either I missed it or it hasn't been mentioned, has the thought of a limiter come up? It will limit the ping pong effect with the elephant ears from acceleration and deceleration. I have one on my car because it has a front and mid motor plate. If I missed it, disregard but if not you might think about one.
Thanks, Bill, I had to look this up, the car already has one...............

image2 - Copy (2).jpeg

-
Back