1969 Race Dart w/ 426 Hemi- garaged for 45+ years

-
I'd be so hyped up I don't think I would be able to sleep at this point. You're one lucky man!

Thanks Randy!

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
After talking with @68 HEMI GTS (thanks :thumbsup:) last night I decided to go with the Moroso breathers for the valve covers. The Barton covers do not have baffles and the breathers do. I don't need oil all over the fresh engine.................

Moroso breather.jpg

I am pretty happy with the price for an aluminum 3 1/2 " driveshaft, chrome molly slip yoke to trans, and all u-joints (1350's), including free shipping at $681. I was thinking it would be much more than that.

Here is the company I decided to go with. I talked to 3 different ones as well as checked reviews.

I’m excited for you. I think the direction you’ve taken with the car is perfect and it’s nice seeing it all come together.

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to reuse the Tach, it is a Magneto one....................

View attachment 1716224101
There is a gentleman in Arkansas by the name on Ron Williamson that does gauges. He is very good. I don't have his contact info at the moment. Maybe be possible to convert it to use with regular electronic? Just a suggestion if you really wanted to keep the OG tach. Have been following along, great story and even greater build!!

There is a gentleman in Arkansas by the name on Ron Williamson that does gauges. He is very good. I don't have his contact info at the moment. Maybe be possible to convert it to use with regular electronic? Just a suggestion if you really wanted to keep the OG tach. Have been following along, great story and even greater build!!
Thank you! I called Autometer and they told me they were not aware of a way to use a mag tach on modern ignition.

However, it is worth a call. I assume this is him. :thumbsup:

After talking with @68 HEMI GTS (thanks :thumbsup:) last night I decided to go with the Moroso breathers for the valve covers. The Barton covers do not have baffles and the breathers do. I don't need oil all over the fresh engine.................

View attachment 1716224100

@69HemiDart - Please advise the part number for your selected Moroso breathers. I checked Summit.com but didn't see any with the threaded-in fittings.
Thanks in advance.

Called and the message said they are closed until the 25th. I will call back and check with him. Thanks

@69HemiDart - Please advise the part number for your selected Moroso breathers. I checked Summit.com but didn't see any with the threaded-in fittings.
Thanks in advance.

-
Back