-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1Dart2NV

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm now "Considering" to sell my numbers matching documented 1970 Swinger 340-4 speed.
Full rotisserie restoration in the correct EK2 High Impact Go Mango color.
Body color inside,out & undercarriage.Correct grease pencil markings & paint blotches. Full photo documention of restro & receipts.
Major awards to date: Best Dodge Hemmings Magazine 2006. 1st place All Chrysler Nationals 2007 Carlisle PA.
Please remember: I'm still just considering to sell. Naturally $$$ talk.
All serious inquires please email me direct at [email protected] or call 845-795-5600 days 845-546-5523 nights & weekends.
More pictures available upon request.

DSC02207MA17212486-0007.JPG

DSC02195MA17212507-0003.JPG

Perhaps you could post some pictures.... sounds like you've got one or two you could post?

Hi, I have a friend that has one just like yours, he is in the process of restoring it right now, and is doing all his self with help from me. I figure maybe 4 years it will be done. He is picky and has ocd.

I see you're from Danbury CT. I have taken the Dart out to Marcus Dairy car cruise a couple of times. Rumor is they sold the dairy,if so,too bad I've going out there for years with one car or another.Dan

I am also from he Danbury area - been going to Marcus for years and yes - I am told it is sold and this was the last year for Saturday night gatherings.

I also heard they are looking at doing something on the far end of the Walmart parking lot off exit 8.... we'll see.

Kory

Yes Marcus is finished. They are going to level it and put up another strip mall. I heard they will start up again after they finish building. I also heard they werent going to start construction for a year or two.

I think I may have seen your car there. Very nice, as is Korys.

Hi Cory: I just saw your Swinger in Feb 2008 issue of Mopar Muscle.Nice write up.If you decide to blow up the acticle,send me a print & I'll display it with all my other Swinger pictures.Naturally I'll pay the shipping.LOL

Question about the hood scoops on the original factory 340's. Did they have holes in the hood to bring in the cold air?

Yes all factory 340 cars had fresh air holes in the hood.No elaborate ducting only 2 black rubber gaskets around the holes.

Question about the hood scoops on the original factory 340's. Did they have holes in the hood to bring in the cold air?

The holes are about 4-1/8" round. Theres diagrams in the Tech Archive section if you need them.

Let just put it this way to be fair to the new owner,it was north of 30K

Nice looking car....similar to mine except I have the black hood treatment. Glad to see nice A bodies getting attention.

yikes,,north of 30 grand,for an A BODY,,,

just rember whatd you would pay for a fully restored B or E body magazine worthy car. You would EASILY pay double that. Sorry but even a bodys are going up in price. No longer $800 dollar dusters/darts that need minor work....now its $2000 dollar dusters/darts that need alot of work. Supply and Demand

yikes,,north of 30 grand,for an A BODY,,,

Theres an unrestored 70 Swinger on ebay right now.Last bid was 21,000, with a $45,000 BIY. Rotted 1/4, screwed up driver fender and what looks like a bad repaint but shows 14,000 miles on the odometer. It is heavily documented.

i am glad a bodies are bringing good money. we have been the red headed stepchild for too long.

Kind of a double edge sword though. They have all ways been great low buck cars for the average guy. Its getting harder and harder for people to enjoy the hobby, especially the younger kids looking for there first muscle car.

Theses guys are just giving y'all dreams, show proof or quit lieing (TAX MAN)!The e-bay auctions reserves or never met and are shill bidded. And Barret-Jackson prices are only for idoits. Yea prices or little higher right now but not that outrages high price he gives you, give it time they will go back down (gas, food, and house payments and people attitudes) will dictate the future not dreamer's, greeder's,flipper's or story teller's. Just take the time and listen the news(econmy reports) and people in general public( their conversations between each other, people are tried of paying alot for all kinds of things, and cars are on top of the list, car guys whether you are chevy,ford,or mopar will agree with this). So sorry, I will stick with my cheap (Mopar) a-bodies for $2,000.00 or less and do all my own work on them( and Iam not rich and work on them myself and I will enjoy the mopar cars until the day I die). If I did hit powerball, I'd still be a cheap bastard!!! Oh bye the way it is a beautiful car I'll admit that with no problem's. Stan Merry X-mas and Happy New Year :newb:

i agree. the price of everything has gone through the roof. except ur pay scale. go figure. work harder,make less ,pay more for evrything. it all started with the damn flippers. cant be happy like normal people, gotta try and act rich for a minute and ruin it for all the rest. i live here in goodyear/phx,az. and i doubt ill buy a home till the prices drop. it re-goddamn-diculous. i make good pay, but ill be damned if im gonna pay what they are asking for homes cuz all the california investors came in and ruined the market. ok, im done going off now. sorry. hehe nice swinger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back