1970 Dart

-

findart

Reaction score
I bought this Dart couple of weeks ago and this is my first American car.
There's a lot of things to do before getting licence plates back.
Interior, new wiring, matte black (roll) paint, windshield, head lights & bumper, fuel line etc.
Engine is 318 (273 block), magnum heads, A999 with manual valve body, 8 1/4 rear axle from Aspen. Front is -67, fenders are fiberglass.
rock 'n' roll :D

M6tH3.jpg

3xP4n.jpg

7JXTF.jpg

nek5X.jpg

XR7oV.jpg

A6bkZ.jpg

97WaR.jpg

Welcome to FABO, i can't wait to see more on your build.
Love those 4 doors!

Thank you. I have windshield and brand new weatherstrip.
Previous owner will send me lots of missing parts when snow melts.

Welcome to FABO FinDart!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• 1st Drag Race Burnout Rear View.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 209
Welcome from another northern climate.. Like those cherry bombs. What is that gear on the damper?

Grant

Welcome from another northern climate.. Like those cherry bombs. What is that gear on the damper?

Grant
Thanks. Exhaust is too loud now, have to add another mufflers and maybe h-pipe. Lamp fall out of the roof, when i first time drove it to garage. :-D
Gear is trigger wheel, there was KMS injection before.

am I wrong here .... ? That doesn't look like a 70 hood or fenders to me... looks like later model... I've got a 71 Dart (granted, it's a 2 door) and the hood is flat, and it has fender extensions on the front ... I think he's got a later year Dart..

am I wrong here .... ? That doesn't look like a 70 hood or fenders to me... looks like later model... I've got a 71 Dart (granted, it's a 2 door) and the hood is flat, and it has fender extensions on the front ... I think he's got a later year Dart..
Fenders and grill is 67. Hood might be from Swinger.
Registration says that my Dart is 69 :D

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back