-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gts340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
'70 Dodge Dart Swinger, /6 904 column shift car. B5 blue with white top and blue bench seat interior. Car shows 70k on the odometer. very SOLID driver waiting for your V8 swap, or have a reliable driver as is. Car runs and drives great. Car is located in Northern, IL. southeast of Rockford.
I have many pics to send to those interested.
Asking $8000.
Also available are a 4 spd, 8 3/4, bucket seats, scoops, disk brakes and ralley wheels if your interested in negotiating the car sale with these.

Eric [email protected]

P1010447.JPG.jpg

P1010446.JPG.jpg

If anyone buys this car with the intention of keeping it a /6 I'd be surprised.
Save yourself the time and hassle of doing bodywork and paint and start with a clean car for your V8 swap.

i agree with 68 formula. i cant even afford a little 340 swinger.
it is ridiculous.
every body has priced them selves out of the market.
when you cant sell a car,i thought you were supposed to lower the price.
i must think different then most.

dont mind me. just mad cuz i cant give my four door away.... Good luck with the sell tho. its a clean *** dart. :D

Thanks for the comments guys. The car is very clean, just needs some minor details perfected to be even better.

nice car for the price, look what you get for 8 grand, bodywork alone on a bad car will cost over 5 grand easily, too bad I don't have the money, or it would be sold! someboby's going to get a good deal! who cares if it's a slant 6, it's a great car to start with, good luck on the sale.:thumbup:

That is the way my 70 is supposed to look, I now know what a good one looks like. Nice ride and good luck on the sale.

Looks like a very nice car and a good deal to me, what else can you get for that kind of money? I'm surprised you haven't sold it already :scratch:

What is your zip code so I can use mapquest to find how far away you are? Thanks Jeff

when you cant sell a car,i thought you were supposed to lower the price.
i must think different then most.

I sure hope you sell this car to a good home and not someone that will butcher it.
Small block, yes. But good taste.

I like it but just don’t have the time for it.
I you were closer I would come and kick the tires.
Good thing. I probably would buy it.

I was just thinking what he said in relation to the current “soft” housing market today.
Guess it all depend on whether the seller really needs to sell the item in question.

I also wonder what is going to happen with the economy.
Not worrying, just wondering.
If I had to guess, I think a lot of people are going to be trying to sell their “investments” and toys.
We’ve seen high dollar cars being advertised as having to be sold.
Need to sell is the claim.
On the Internet yesterday I saw a person trying to sell TWO 35 thousand dollar Mopars.
That was what he was asking anyway.

His “reason”?
“Lost storage”.
Makes me wonder about at person that has two cars supposedly worth 70K and can’t afford a place to put them.
Just strange to me and my 2cents.

My zip is 60145 if anyone else needs to know. Yes, the two top pics are from the Belvidere Mopar Happening.

I'm not selling the car because I can't afford my house. I'd sell my vacation house if that were the case. I didn't lose storage either. The reason I'm selling this car is because I bought my Demon GSS this past spring and just have too many cars. I figure I can do without this one and frankly I'm tired of having too many cars. I hope it goes to a good home, and I'd like to see it get a V8, cause that's what the car really needs. I've had a lot of interest in this car as well, so hopefully something works out before I stuff it away for the winter. Thanks for all the interest guys.

Some may say it needs a V8,some will say keep it the way it is.....
I think it is just to cool of a car to mess with.

Picture 263.jpg

Now, that is a cool car. Yes, if someone did that to it, I'd say that is cool. I have actually thought of doing that myself to this car. I have everything to convert this car right now though so if I keep it, I'll probably do it next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back