1970 duster

-

Bills70

Reaction score
I have a question for anyone who might know! my car is an automatic on the column with a "Bench Seat" and I would like to put the shifter on the floor! Am I going to be able to do that or do I have to go with bucket seats to be able to use floor shifter (Hurst Pistol Grip Quarter Stick)

i run a hurst problematic in my duster, 71 bench seat

i run a hurst problematic in my duster, 71 bench seat
I take that as a "YES" I can! Thanks. The floor pan in my car looks to have already had a floor shifter mounted on it already, but I did not get the front seat with the car and I bought the bench seat latter on with out giving it much of a thought until after I bought the floor shifter!

yup, should be good
with those cable operated shifters you can put them just about anywhere you want anyway

Well, they are tricky to get dialed in, and as long as you route the cable away from the headers, you should be good

When I first Installed mine I was too close to the headers and kept melting the cable

Well, they are tricky to get dialed in, and as long as you route the cable away from the headers, you should be good

When I first Installed mine I was too close to the headers and kept melting the cable
I will keep that in mind! Thanks, Bill

-
Back