[SOLD] 1970 Plymouth Duster 340 4-speed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you plan to sell the rotisserie ? Good luck with the car sale

This car appears to be the same car that was being restored by a gentleman in PA, who sold the car this past late summer/early fall. At that time, the restorer said he was in a bind due to a land deal.

The car originally was from Virginia, the restorer trucked it to his shop in PA, was to finish the car this past summer, but everyone on this site knows how that goes sometimes.

The car was to be restored to the options listed on the fender tag.

The car did not have it's # matching engine.

Same car?

This car appears to be the same car that was being restored by a gentleman in PA, who sold the car this past late summer/early fall. At that time, the restorer said he was in a bind due to a land deal.

The car originally was from Virginia, the restorer trucked it to his shop in PA, was to finish the car this past summer, but everyone on this site knows how that goes sometimes.

The car was to be restored to the options listed on the fender tag.

The car did not have it's # matching engine.

Same car?
Yes, this car came from Bill Hertzog in PA. I bought it from him on Moparts!

Yes, this car came from Bill Hetzog in PA. I bought it from him on Moparts!

It sounds like he was upside down with the car. I sold Bill the fender last January, he drove 3 hours each way to come get it one Sunday. At the time he said he wanted about 19k for the car when completed. Guess he ran out of cash/ambition.

Hi, I have a 72 dodge demon 340 auto, with snorkel scoop, buckets and console. I might consider a trade with you.

Hi, I have a 72 dodge demon 340 auto, with snorkel scoop, buckets and console. I might consider a trade with you.

You interested in a prostreet 72 340 demon clone W/408 stroker 727 W/456 spool was certified to run 7.50 years ago in Louisville KY has less than 100 miles after build ?

i would like to know if you would except 10k only because i have two kids 1 with downsyndrom and a 14 year old daughter with whom i might consider giveing her the car when she is old enough to drive and i would have to find a way to borrow money to get it down here if not please let me know so i may try to explor other avanews thank you very much
ps i used to have the same car black top yellow bottom that my yonger brother raced another and drove it up a gaurd rall and destroyed my car beyond repair.

wow, nice first post, email address, .................... car has been sold. i was not sure if you missed that!. sold back in march

Kinda looks to me that the Louisville Mopar scene is pretty active. Must be some good street racing up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back