-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slappy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I have a nice 1970 Plymouth Duster. It is not a true 340 car. This car is a very nice example of a 70 Duster. I have owned this car for 6 years and now its time to finance another project. The car is equiped with a 360, 727, 8 3/4 rear (355). The entire car has been re-done. I have all the paperwork. The transmission has been done with a shift kit. The engine has a performance cam (I have specs) edelbrock carb and intake, headers, taylor wires, wizzard cooling aluminum radiator, electronic ignition, holley fuel pump, chrome alternator, billit pulleys, high flow water pump, much more ect.It has manual brakes and manual steering,. It has disc brakes up front. The interior has new carpet, legendary door panels, new door handles (in and out), all new weather stripping, new headliner, gauge set, new heater core, tuff wheel (original), glass in good condition ect. The body has had front floors changed. Everything else appears original. New gas tank, straps, and sending unit ( gauge still erratic). Sharkstooth grille like new, new wheel well trim, dual scoops, go-wing, jack , spare, ect. Front end is tight, Just put new idler arm on. Prolly forgetting something. You be the judge. Not interested in trades at this time. Im asking 20,000 obo. Please shoot me fair offers. 10k wont take it. Its not a power sale and I can just keep it. If you are truly interested pm me a serious offer. Does it have anything wrong with it? sure there are some small issues. Not deal breakers though. Car is located in Fredericksburg Va 22408. I will be happy to email more pix

Attachments

• IMG_0600.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 1,572
  • IMG_0602.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,561
  • IMG_0601.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,539
  • IMG_0603.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 1,560
  • IMG_0605.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,549
  • IMG_0606.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,561
  • IMG_0607.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,563
I will take 18k for this. let me know. I have more in it than that. car is laser straight

I know not to hijack threads but #1 I don't currently have the money and can't buy your car (I think the price is very reasonable). I would love to trade but I think long distance trades are not worth the effort. Too hard to completely check out each car without many miles and dollars invested. (Not assuming you want a trade) I absolutely love your car and 1970 Dusters are my favorite A body ever but......can I please find out where you found that nice radiator/shroud?

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much. My car is a 1968 Formula S Barracuda from California with a 1970 340 built by LaPouttre racing out of Bay City to a 416 stroker. I was very interested in a similar car to yours that Craigcox had but it is so hard to trade over hundreds of miles. I work 60+ hours a week so checking your car out and visa versa is not really an option.

Thanks so much for the information on the radiator as my stock radiator without a shroud tends to struggle when it is 80+ out and I am stuck in a low air flow situation.

Like the way you kept interior near stock .... and hidden underhood modifications ...
Sharp ... Good Luck on the sale ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back