Status
Not open for further replies.

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, i'm looking for a dash pad for my 71 dart, used is fine if there are no cracks. This is just for a driver. Or if anybody knows of an inexpensive repo. Has any body delt with Just Dashes? Any input is appreciated. Thanks, Noel

If you have a pad that is still straight enough to lay a cover on, the hard shell covers are the most popular alternative. If I paid what Just Dashes charges to restore a pad I'd have to put the same cover over it to protect my investment. Hope this helps.

If you have a pad that is still straight enough to lay a cover on, the hard shell covers are the most popular alternative. If I paid what Just Dashes charges to restore a pad I'd have to put the same cover over it to protect my investment. Hope this helps.

Thank's RedFish, I kind of figured JD would be $$$$$$. I have heard about the caps, I'll have to check that out.

I got my dash cap for my 67 cuda from Year-None, it was about $100.oo.

I like it, it looks good and was cheap and easy to install.

switch-1.jpg

There a reproduction pads from BE&A that are very nice and cost about $200. It's on a steel core, not a crappy glass core like some of the earlier repro pads.

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=5247627&an=0&page=6#Post5247627

I know that nice original pads were getting in excess of $200 before. Now with a good repro pad, no chance those parts are going to garner those rates any more.

Just dashes is a rip off at $450 for an A body pad IMHO. There are others that will recover a good original core for about $200-250 and they look great.

There a reproduction pads from BE&A that are very nice and cost about $200. It's on a steel core, not a crappy glass core like some of the earlier repro pads.

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=5247627&an=0&page=6#Post5247627

I know that nice original pads were getting in excess of $200 before. Now with a good repro pad, no chance those parts are going to garner those rates any more.

Just dashes is a rip off at $450 for an A body pad IMHO. There are others that will recover a good original core for about $200-250 and they look great.

Just dashes wants $900 plus shipping to do the dash for a friend's E-body 'cuda.

I just picked up a 72 Duster with a really nice pad. I don't know if it's the same as your Dart but it looks like this pad was just redone. But, and there's always a but, it's orange!?!? Not exactly my choice in colors but you can get the vinyl paint and color it the way you want.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back