Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
Hi all,
I havent picked up the car yet but have looked it over pretty good. I am taking parts requests right now for this beauty but it can be bought whole before I kill it. I'll give it a week or 2. Here are some specs on it:

-Arizona car, 100% rust free, AZ title
-factory original car, never modified
-original 318 V-8
-904 automatic
-factory a/c
-power steering
-manual 10 inch drum brakes all around
-blue outside, blue inside
-all glass is good

The car has not been on the road in 10+ years. It probably wont take a whole lot to get it running again but then again, who knows. Take the whole car for $1500.00.
PM me either way or reply below

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 719
I will just send the request through this thread. What I am looking for is the two knobs for the headlight and wiper switch. In addition the two chrome retaining nuts that hold the wiper and headlight switches to the dash as well. I really dont need them but if you wont sell the knobs and retaining bolts without the switches I will take it all. Is the chrome in good shape? Thats whats most important. If you have seen what I have done with my interior on my Dart this is a sore spot for me. All the time and money into it and I gotta look at pitted and peeling chrome stuff on my dash. Maybe I have O.C.D. but it makes me crazy. Anyhow thats about it. There is some other stuff but its also small. If you are stripping the car down I may pester you for some of it but I will just wait it out and see what you end up doing with the car. Thanks a bunch!!
Chas.

I'm looking for a pair of the door lock knob pulls and washers/ferrules/whatever they're called in blue.

If in good shape, I'd like a price on the chrome trim on the hood and fender extensions.

Im putting a hold on parts requests right now. I will update the thread when im ready to sell. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back