1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
71 Dodge Dart Swinger, slant six engine, 904 auto trans.
The body of the car is in really good shape. I have all the original moldings and they are in good condition. The floor pans look solid. The vinyl top has been removed and the roof is rust free. The quarters are rust free. The only area that has rust is the trunk. It will probably need a new pan.
The engine runs, but pretty rough. Right now there is no carb on it. The interior is all there but will need some work. The car has a rim blow steering wheel that needs a restoration.
Overall the car is a pretty good starting point for a future daily driver or a street rod. The car is located in San Deigo. If you have any questions or would like to see more pics contact Rob at 619-739-3475. I'm asking $1500 OBO. Thanks

I also have some new parts that I originally bought to use with this project that I would be willing to include for a fairly cheap price:
F-Body spindles and hubs with the big bolt pattern (73+ mopar),
4 piston alluminum calpiers w/ 2 sets of new pads,
13inch slotted rotors,
Wilwood Brake Proportioning Valve,
Raybestos Disk Brake Master Cylinder

100_1383.jpg

100_1385.jpg

100_1387.jpg

100_1389.jpg

i called a friend of mine in los angeles. he seems really interested. he's going to call you tomorrow. he'll give me the go ahead to check it out, im in la mesa. how much for the extra stuff?

How's $200 more for all the brake parts? I'm in Chula Vista if you want to come by and take a look at it. I should be free anytime after 2pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back