-
Status
Not open for further replies.

als499

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
71 Dart Swinger,rust free body,mostly original paint,225 slant 6 with Clifford intake,Edelbrock 500 cfm 4 bbl.,Clifford headers,flowmaster mufflers,dual exhaust,manual shift valvebody,california title. $2,200/bo Alan 510-387-9467/530-934-7499

DSC05614 (2).jpg

That is a great deal for someone close. Can you show us some interior shoots? Hows the rust in the trunk? Anyone want to drive that car to Missouri for me?

Dodge mustve really got a hell of a deal from the army on greeeen paint, seems like 2/3's of darts are greeeen

very clean dart...

saw it on craiglist and had it on watch on ebay...

if i only had somewhere to keep it...lol

if it was in mo. my wife and I would have a matching set of darts. Love it wish it was closer.

Anyone live near willows want to look at this car for me? How would I go about flying into willows? Anyone know what airport/airline to use? Im selling my honda and want this dart for a daily driver!

You would fly into Sacramento CA then get on I5 North its a little over an hour from Sacramento. You could fly SouthWest.

Is there any bus or shuttle that goes to willows from the Sac. airport? Or anyone want to ride me up there I would pay for your gas!?!

Is there any bus or shuttle that goes to willows from the Sac. airport? Or anyone want to ride me up there I would pay for your gas!?!

With the price of gas, maybe driving you honda with a passenger might be as cost as effective? But SD to Sac is a long trip. Maybe if you searched Craigslist and other sources for other cars for sale to check out on the way up. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

And bringing a support car for driving that Dart back down to SD wouldn't be a bad idea.

Thats a good idea. Its about a 9 hour trip one way. The reason I want this dart is the price and condition.I want a slant six dart,and this one seems to have some slant goodies already on it,for what seems to be a really fair price!

Hahaha Scott, you are the :snakeman: on my shoulder! I want this car so bad,I hope he still has it. I left him a message,just waiting to hear back.I think after all I have been through,this might be the thing to make it all worth it! I miss my american cars! Out with the honda and in with the dart!

Grinder, if you are going to buzz I5 on the way back, check to see which members are along the route (and willing to help) in case something happens. For those interested, keep them aprised of your schedule and keep contact information handy on your way back down.

BTW: The car looks pretty damn good. The manual valve body threw me for a loop though.

That would be awesome! I cant let the cart get before the horse though,still need to find out if he still has it.I really hope he does! About the manual valve body,does that mean I have to shift it all the time,or can I still just put her in D and go?

I think you need to clarify (with Alan) if this is a true full manual valve body. If so, you will be shifting. BTW: I hear that he still has the Dart.

GTX,spoke to grinder tonight,he is moving to apartment friday.SO I HOPE HE,S STILL INTERESTED IN THIS CAR.HE WOULD BE BACK ON HIS FEET AGAIN.THAT IS A NICE CAR AND PRICE.

Sounds like he really wants out of that Hoonda!!and into this car!Moving can be expensive,buying furniture and what not.I hope he can work out a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back