1971 Dodge Demon Hemi install

-
I keep flippin' back to the babes in the bikinis....thththththats all folks!!!!!!

That old hooptie turned out great! This particular Demon Sizzler now has a bad case of Elephantitis :grin:

HEMI=ELEPHANT if you know what I mean.
[-X Let me correct the GM guy:toothy3:It is known as HEMI-ITIS,there is NO CURE:banghead:,,,,,my condition is fully BLOWN:tongue1:

Attachments

• Al Lou & Jim2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,185
awesome, i just got done reading the hole thread beautiful car looks like it could of came that way from the factory . one thing though i love the valve covers and air cleaner but have you thought about the 71 style air cleaner and black valve covers either way the car is simply awesome

I got to see that Demon in person last Saturday.. It is truly awesome! Beautiful car!

I got to see that Demon in person last Saturday.. It is truly awesome! Beautiful car!

Same here....saw it at the Norwin cruise...

'Awesome" and "beautiful" barely make the grade when trying to describe that masterpiece.....

Its is truly a shweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ride!

Its a work of art IMHO.

Problem is, makes my car look like a hooptie.......LOL

Same here....saw it at the Norwin cruise...

'Awesome" and "beautiful" barely make the grade when trying to describe that masterpiece.....

Its is truly a shweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ride!

Its a work of art IMHO.

Problem is, makes my car look like a hooptie.......LOL

I saw it down at Norwin Hills... was your Barracuda there as well? I never got around to looking at all the cars, I wasnt there the whole time.. But the Demon I did get to drool over.. lol

I saw it down at Norwin Hills... was your Barracuda there as well? I never got around to looking at all the cars, I wasnt there the whole time.. But the Demon I did get to drool over.. lol

Yep...my fish was there.

W didnt stay long...only an hour or so.

Yep...my fish was there.

W didnt stay long...only an hour or so.

Hmm I must've missed it, I mean that color is not hard to spot lol. Hopefully I will catch it next time, and stop and introduce myself. Would be cool to meet another fabo member

Got back from Carlisle late Saturday. Had a real nice "WET" time. But Saturday it was REALLY nice to over hear some talking to another person at the car and saying how they had followed this thread and now had a chance to see it in person. Had a lot of nice comments. Hemmings and Mopar Muscle want to to a photo shoot.....MM did a shoot. About 4.5 hrs 1.5 mile North of Fair Grounds. I believe Hemmings want to do one at the Nats next month.
Friday was a real bad day with the standing around under the canopy in 3" of water :( while it typhoon-ed.

Got back from Carlisle late Saturday. Had a real nice "WET" time. But Saturday it was REALLY nice to over hear some talking to another person at the car and saying how they had followed this thread and now had a chance to see it in person. Had a lot of nice comments. Hemmings and Mopar Muscle want to to a photo shoot.....MM did a shoot. About 4.5 hrs 1.5 mile North of Fair Grounds. I believe Hemmings want to do one at the Nats next month.
Friday was a real bad day with the standing around under the canopy in 3" of water :( while it typhoon-ed.

Awsome to hear Jim! Keep us up to date when that issue of MM comes out.
Yeah don't have to mention the typhoon. I got caught driving in one of those storms near Philly and man I never seen it rain that hard and blowing in a long time. Could barely see the load that was on my trailer.

John

Awsome to hear Jim! Keep us up to date when that issue of MM comes out.
Yeah don't have to mention the typhoon. I got caught driving in one of those storms near Philly and man I never seen it rain that hard and blowing in a long time. Could barely see the load that was on my trailer.

John

Damn sure missed hooking up with you. But September is not far away..

I heard Friday was a real "turd floater" at Carlisle. Don told me he saw you, Tod and Tod's friend. Good to hear about the MM doing an article on the Demon. The car looks outstanding.

I heard Friday was a real "turd floater" at Carlisle. Don told me he saw you, Tod and Tod's friend. Good to hear about the MM doing an article on the Demon. The car looks outstanding.
Yes on the "Turd Floater", we had to take our shoes off and stand in 3" of water in a DOWN POUR and no place to go .... other than under the canopy

Thanks for the comment of the car....it's all you we have to blame (just kidding on the blame) After I searched you out on the Duster...I knew which direction I wanted take. Besides you lining me up with HemiDenny and everyone else that was involved to make it happen.

lookin' forward to seein' you guys at the Nat's....oh yeah...
DON'T bring the friggin' rain with you!

Yes on the "Turd Floater", we had to take our shoes off and stand in 3" of water in a DOWN POUR and no place to go .... other than under the canopy

Thanks for the comment of the car....it's all you we have to blame (just kidding on the blame) After I searched you out on the Duster...I knew which direction I wanted take. Besides you lining me up with HemiDenny and everyone else that was involved to make it happen.

Thank you my friend............. On to the Nats............ Since I sold the Duster I think I'm going to drive Big Blue to Columbus..........

Thank you my friend............. On to the Nats............ Since I sold the Duster I think I'm going to drive Big Blue to Columbus..........

Rumor has it that your going to take a few 5 gal buckets of ice ....to keep cool in Big Blue or Classic Air is wanting to talk to you

-
Back