1971 Dodge Demon Value

-
His asking price is at 10,000. I'm prob going to pass instead of insulting him with a 5000 offer under his asking. Thanks guys for letting me know.

that's easy just tell him your are too far apart on price-- leave your #

for 10 k you can get a much cleaner version of that or a duster/ dart-- check out FABO sale ads-- there might be something now ! Lawrence

His asking price is at 10,000. I'm prob going to pass instead of insulting him with a 5000 offer under his asking. Thanks guys for letting me know.

Probably a good idea, you can find a real 340 71/72 demon for 8 to 10k needing less work.

He should take the 6k for that perfumed bare bones /6 demon and run to the bank !!! LOL

LMAO I would tell him thats my offer If he tells you no then just then get to walking he said hes had offers of ##.### I call bull sh#t every time ive went to buy any thing . Ive heard well they have had offers of so in so .well then why am i standing here looking at the junk? You know how many ive heard that story then watched them sell for under what they said they had an offer for. All he can say is no . Another thing to make sure of its not really a duster with a demon clip and *** slapped on it . what do they say bout lip stick on a pig ?

Honestly, if it's only business, it's not an insult. A lot of guys are getting the Gas monkey negotiating tricks. He's looking at nicer ones and saying "it went for $XXXX so this one's got to be $XXXX". When in fact, the market doesn;t support that much for non-original and poorly "restored" cars. He's pricing his pig with lipstick with the higher priced girls uptown. If he's stated he'd rather keep it then take $4K in 100 bills with you, and when he says no, lay them on the hood. I can't tell you how many tire kickers there are. A guy with cash is less insulting and I gaurantee he's got less than $2K in that car. Probably a lot less if he's hooked up in the Mopar world.

Honestly, if it's only business, it's not an insult. A lot of guys are getting the Gas monkey negotiating tricks. He's looking at nicer ones and saying "it went for $XXXX so this one's got to be $XXXX". When in fact, the market doesn;t support that much for non-original and poorly "restored" cars. He's pricing his pig with lipstick with the higher priced girls uptown. If he's stated he'd rather keep it then take $4K in 100 bills with you, and when he says no, lay them on the hood. I can't tell you how many tire kickers there are. A guy with cash is less insulting and I gaurantee he's got less than $2K in that car. Probably a lot less if he's hooked up in the Mopar world.

The car does smell of a flip, quick poor paint job, probably a JY 90's motor out of a pickup. Some funky rims.

-
Back