1971 Duster 360 4spd

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Reducing price just before listing on E-pay.
New Price $9500.00.
This is about the lowest I can go barring keeping the car to sell at a later date and postponing my other build.
Thanks
Chad

Unfortunately my Duster made it on e-bay, Item #330401067006. Hated to do it but will see what it brings?? Auction closes Monday 2-4-10. Wish me luck, I'll need it in this economy.

good luck dude........sweet ride
Thanks Mark!
Unfortiunately It made it to $9300.00 and didn't meet my reserve at 9500. I was surprised when I had 108 "watchers" and only two ended up bidding at the end. Typical e-bay I guess. Anyway, I did send a second chance offer to the high bidder but you all know how they go. So the Duster is still up for sale, if anybody is interested I will let it go for $9300.00.

Thanks
Chad 321-431-4280

DSCN6839.jpg

DSCN6864.jpg

I Just Hope Mine Looks That Good When I Am Done. That Is A Beauty

Thanks,

If I didn't have to spend a small fortune on a sharktooth grille, I would probably buy one if it would help sell the car.

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!
:cheers:
Thanks to all the FABO members for all the positive feedback and comments, it was really appreciated.
Chad

Good to hear! I know I was really liking your car,but other priorities first.

i just want to know the exact paint code of the paint on that car. it is killer. what brand, ss or bc/cc?

Did a member here buy it?
No, Someone here local, actually someone buying a house not too far from me. Now I will have to see it driving down the road and at all the local shows. Thats going to be harder to deal with than I thought. I kinda wish that someone on here would have bought it, that way I wouldn't have to see it again. :sad5:

i just want to know the exact paint code of the paint on that car. it is killer. what brand, ss or bc/cc?
Sorry, I let the new owner have the can so I don't know the exact brand. I bought it at the Turkey Rod Run at Daytona, I just asked for the Mopar B5 blue paint. It is lacquer paint with a ton of block sanding and polishing. Its not perfect by anymeans but it came out pretty nice for a garage paint job.

Oh, sorry

You sold it. I looked a little farther in the message board and found out. My bad. 9300.00 would have been fine with me. So would 10,500.00. I'll just keep looking I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back