-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challengergary

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I am listing my "Project /6 Beater" for sale. It is about 90-95% done. So it is really no longer a project. It is very good looking driver. I've basically taken an ugly duckling and made it pretty again. It's not perfect but it is a very respectable looking driver. It could use a set of wheel & tires for obvious aesthetic reasons. The tires are in great shape. Seats are in great shape. Carpet is new. Door panels are warped at the bottoms but look okay. Headliner has a few tears in it and could use replacing but is not falling down or anything. Dash has a dash cap so it looks good. Still needs the a/c work done - it is missing everything from under the hood. If you look in the Member Restorations thread you can see what all I have done to it.

I am asking $5K for it on Craigslist but will sell it to a FABO member for $4500.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/1169014587.html

I am located in north Fort Worth, TX 76248 I would not hesitate to drive this car anywhere.

The only known issues at this point are the tranny slips from 1st to 2nd and the windshield is leaking when it rains. I replaced the windshield a couple of months ago due to some cracks and the installer thought the gasket was good enough to re-use. I guess he was wrong...

email me challengergary at hotmail.com

817-713-7576

I plan on taking some better pics later today and will post them tonight.

Here's a bunch of pics I took this weekend of the car. I plan on borrowing a buddy's lift in the next day or two to get some underside shots as well :cheers:

5-18-09 a.jpg

5-18-09 b.jpg

5-18-09 c.jpg

5-18-09 d.jpg

5-18-09 e.jpg

5-18-09 f.jpg

5-18-09 g.jpg

5-18-09 h.jpg

5-18-09 i.jpg

5-18-09 j.jpg

FWIW - I am going to try and get it up on a lift tonight to take some underside pics. You guys from the Rust Belt will not believe how clean this thing is underneath

Last pics of the underside. Hey you northern guys, when was the last time you saw a car with no undercoat and not a speck of rust??? I LUV North Texas cars!

5-27-09 11 smaller.JPG

5-27-09 12 smaller.JPG

5-27-09 13 smaller.JPG

5-27-09 14 smaller.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back