1971 Scamp limited....

-
I am thinking about caps. There was some nice Dodge ones for sale on here I saw, but the Plymouths seem fewer and farther between. Ya winter sucks, however, I usually work in the far North and the last couple have been fairly mild. I think we are just getting used to it so when it does get cold for a day or two, we complain! Like this snap right now, two or three really cold days and then we are on our way to the plusses again!

Wow!! I see you have it on the ground and throwing gravel :burnout:
Very nice job on the exhaust system :cheers: and wow, You had the nads to
get the headliner in, man I know those are hard and can put an ol fart in traction :toothy2: Looking great gdrill :happy1: as I stroll threw the restoration threads this morning this is great to see this morning :coffee2: Yea, winter sucks and it will be behind us soon I hope.. LOOKING GREAT :cheers:

Hey George,
I think Rex would look good with the black steel wheels and chrome lug nuts without dog dish hub caps. It's more of a stealth look in my opinion.
I really like the looks of the '69 1/2 Six Pack cars.
I do have some dog dishes if you want to try 'em on to see what you think......
Let me know if you want to try them out.

Thank you very much Mike. Yes that is a good way to describe the headliner install! It wasn't as bad as I expected, but it was a chore. It was darn nice to run it down the gravel road and know that the trans and diff are OK. Won't be long now and I'll be puttin' regular miles on it!

Hey George,
I think Rex would look good with the black steel wheels and chrome lug nuts without dog dish hub caps. It's more of a stealth look in my opinion.
I really like the looks of the '69 1/2 Six Pack cars.
I do have some dog dishes if you want to try 'em on to see what you think......
Let me know if you want to try them out.

Ya I am kinda thinkin' the same. The black just has that look to it. But putting some dishes on for a look wouldn't hurt anything!

Looking good George! Its been a while since I checked up on your progress. You're on the home streach now. Are you going to get your seat covers from Legendary? I love the look of the white and black interior! My Challenger was the same. I got my seat covers from Legendary and they were beautiful. I like the idea of black steelies with the chrome lug nuts also. Keep working on that video..I would love to listen to it purrrr.:thumbup:

Thanx Andy, it most likely will be black steelies!
Well I'm away at work for a couple weeks, but that doesn't stop me from making progress on Rex. I just ordered seat covers from Legendary. I hope they arrive by the time I get back home. I have a far better chance of getting Stacey in the car with some nice new buckets sitting there!

Shoot I missed those....man you always find the good deals!! :D

hey George be glad you missed out on those !! with Tom having them in his car you don't want the same covers in the same town???LOL I see Tom is holding out on you because he also has the matching floor mats!! :wack:
GO with black steelies and dog dish caps for sure, my to cents. RJ

hey George be glad you missed out on those !! with Tom having them in his car you don't want the same covers in the same town???LOL I see Tom is holding out on you because he also has the matching floor mats!!

LOL now that's funny. I guess it's a good thing I went with Legendary then!! :D

hey George be glad you missed out on those !! with Tom having them in his car you don't want the same covers in the same town???LOL I see Tom is holding out on you because he also has the matching floor mats!! :wack:

Wrong!
The ones i ordered were similar, but not the same.
I ordered everything on this page so it would match. :cheers:
That steering wheel cover is gonna look awesome on my tuff wheel when i get it. :glasses7:
You're just jealous, RJ.
Admit it.
http://www.cardecor.com/products/Hello-Kitty-Wave-Car-Seat-Cover.html
:sign5:

I found a set of dog dishes here on FABO. 6pack71bee had some Plymouth steal and some plain aluminum ones for sale.....needless to say, he has them no more! They are in transit to here. :D

I found a set of dog dishes here on FABO. 6pack71bee had some Plymouth steal and some plain aluminum ones for sale.....needless to say, he has them no more! They are in transit to here. :D

Cant wait to see them on there George. You gonna do a dual snorkel scoop on her?

Cant wait to see them on there George. You gonna do a dual snorkel scoop on her?

Ya know.....I happen have one! Not sure if it is 72 type or 73 with the little notch in it. And I came across a set of 70 mailboxes tonight, $250......hmmmmm, tempting. I just may have to try it though, nothing like "Different"! :D

Ya know.....I happen have one! Not sure if it is 72 type or 73 with the little notch in it. And I came across a set of 70 mailboxes tonight, $250......hmmmmm, tempting. I just may have to try it though, nothing like "Different"! :D

Might be too differe3nt and might not look very good. Never really cared for the mailbox scoops. But it aint my ride

5 inch tall or stock 2.5 inch hieght?

Not my Car/Train so dont ask about the bumper/ cow catcher

Attachments

• 3 Inch Dual Snorkel Scoop.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 201
WOW, that's up there in the air!! I think the stock height would be a touch more subtle. :glasses7: I think if I try it I will find another hood. I wouldn't want to poke holes in it and then decide against it.

WOW, that's up there in the air!! I think the stock height would be a touch more subtle. :glasses7: I think if I try it I will find another hood. I wouldn't want to poke holes in it and then decide against it.

Just rest it on there or use double stick tape till decision is made or get another hood like you said and just paint the hood and scoop black. Is it a factory scoop you have?

Just rest it on there or use double stick tape till decision is made or get another hood like you said and just paint the hood and scoop black. Is it a factory scoop you have?

Ya I got it with my Demon, but it was not factory to it, at least I don't think it was. The car had a console put in it and it is a 72 with a 71 dash. It also has holes from a go wing. I think way back someone was converting it.

-
Back