Status
Not open for further replies.

eightaxles

Badfish
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
'71 Plymouth Scamp for sale. 318/auto, p/s, drums all 4, interior in great shape, bucket seats, console shifter, new blisteen shocks, no rust, ralley wheels, tires in good shape, headers, Edelbrock performer intake and carb. 318 runs strong and i drive it, but still needs finish tlc, was going to put my 360 in, but too many projects, and work etc.. forces sale. 5500.00 buyer pays shipping
I could include my 360 complete engine, 12.5 second motor, your basic, mild cam, 2.02 j- heads, single plane intake, demon carb., headers, for an extra 2000.00.
Or I have a '68 340 block and steel crank and another set of j-heads that all need to be rebuilt, I can part with for 700.00
I reconize the extra engine option will go in the correct tread for sale ad, but just adding some options to go with the car if interested...
Sorry no trades please.
Thanks FABO!
Located in Meridian, Idaho

IMG_0985.JPG

IMG_0987.JPG

IMG_0989.JPG

IMG_0991.JPG

IMG_0996.JPG

IMG_0998.JPG

IMG_0999.JPG

IMG_1001.JPG

What condition are the body, floors and trunk, rust?

What condition are the body, floors and trunk, rust?
body is straight, all original, no rust on quarters, body, frame,floorboards or trunk. might have some issues if you pulled the vinyl top off i suppose, most have some, but no visible holes or rot

Comments not allowed in sale threads. Sorry fellas.

Any pictures of the trunk and the underneath. How is around the vinyl top and under the top?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back