Not open for further replies.

j_anderson

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I need a replacement for my AC Controller connector. Mine is was brittle when I rebuilt the harness and thought it would work out but it finally fell apart when I was reaching around in there tonight.

I have searched the web for new or reproduction but can only find the entire dash harness not the single connector.

Red in color and holds 3 wires connecting to the back of the AC controller.

IMG_2627.jpeg

My connector was melted. The only one I found for sale was part of a AC/heater sub-harness made by H&H and sold by Year One. I needed it so I bought it.
I've seen people post about contacting M&H to buy components, but I don't know if anyone has succeeded in doing so.

My connector was melted. The only one I found for sale was part of a AC/heater sub-harness made by H&H and sold by Year One. I needed it so I bought it.
I've seen people post about contacting M&H to buy components, but I don't know if anyone has succeeded in doing so.
I reached out to them last night. Let’s see if they respond. Which sub harness did you get?

Evans folks sent me the wrong one then tried to blame me. I sent him the photo he said his was black not red. I assumed that meant it was the same connector as in my photo only black instead of red. Guess not. So, apparently they don’t have the correct one. Mr Heaterbox sells them so have to buy one from them and wait for it to get here from Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back