-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wickiddemon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1972 Dodge Challenger Hemi Orange with the original white vinyl top for sale, asking price $33,000. The car came out of North Carolina were it was stored in a garage since 1979, in 2003 the car came out of hibernation. A friend of mine found it and he was actually capable of driving it home. All the interior pieces are original to the car they have been restored and put back in the car with new white vinyl seat covers. The car looks like a sleeper sporting the original outside and inside. But the guts behind the car are another story. It started off with the original 318 till it went on and met its maker. Then came time to build something that would survive the ages. 383 b block bored stroked and blueprinted by a Nascar shop in North Carolina. The car dynode at 565hp. The rotating assembly has been lighten thanks to a 440 source combination of parts. The trans is a built 727-torque flight with a gears vendor overdrive. Which is wonderful to have, you have the entire low-end grunt with the capability of cruising the freeway at 80mph with the motor only turning 2000 RPM. The Challenger has new steering gearbox, sway bar, heavier torsion bars, HD leaf springs from Firm Feel with caltracs. The 8.3/4 rear end is built with strange axles and strange 3.73 gears. New fuel system with electric pump. The A/C compressor is tucked away and not on top of the motor. The A/C box and components were restored and will actually get pretty cold when you’re driving. If you have any question ..........

Attachments

• DSC_0747.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,700
Is there any suggestion on best place to advertise the car other than the best website ever forabodiesonly.com? Just wondering if anyone has had luck some where else. O yea I dropped the price to $25,000. I was always told you could go down on price not up.

ebaymotors.come autotrader.com although those aren't free ads.
Good luck

Thanks for the tip on places to sale. That demon is Gorgeous but i really need to sell it outright. I want another demon to. But i want to use the money to finish my truck I'm building. Goal in life is to play with everything not have everything. O-yea I'm married and she said I have to liquidate to play with my truck.

Is there any suggestion on best place to advertise the car other than the best website ever forabodiesonly.com? Just wondering if anyone has had luck some where else. O yea I dropped the price to $25,000. I was always told you could go down on price not up.
You can advertise it on Oldride.com. The ads run around $12.00 for a
month. You can have all the text and pictures you want. Lee

Have it on moparts and didn't think about oldrides thanks for the tips.

That is true i'm always on ebay looking for something to buy.

I am going to wait till january - Febuary and post it on all these websites y'all suggested. I figured tax refund money might help.

Bump A few more pics of the interior and under hood and trunk area might help, with today's economy good luck with your sale price because 33 grand will buy you a lot of car or cars,this is just my opinion and I wish you nothing but luck with the sale.

I have it on racing junk and cuda challenger. I drop the price to 25,000 from 33,000 just wanted to see if anybody would bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back