Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
72 D-300 with 80s sheet metal. I don't really want to sell this but it's a big project that I don't see myself doing anytime soon. It's a really cool truck that deserves restoration. It has a 440 4 barrel engine, Edelbrock carb and an Offenhauser intake, 727 auto trans, factory A/C, power steering and brakes. The engine runs and the truck will drive but the fuel system needs cleaned out, has a dead tire and the trans leaks. I bought it with intentions of doing a Cummins conversion but like I said, I won't get to this anytime soon. I also have a 92 Dodge Cummins truck that I'll sell with this car hauler for extra $$$

$4200 clean AZ title

Attachments

• image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 3,443
It's not 100% rust free. It came from Tennessee so it has some little issues. Some bubbles in the lower door corners, couple cab floor holes that were patched and some upper drip rail crust on the roof. Not salt rust, looks like rain/too much water not draining properly.

That's going to make someone a nice project and a nice hauler when done. I'm glad you are not 1500 miles closer to me. Is the bed homemade?

Dennis

No, it appears to be a factory made bed. What factory? I don't know, but it looks good.

If I remember correctly the bed is 17ft long. How wide? Never checked but I can. I do believe it is a Hodges bed. I've seen similar beds with Hodges badging but there are no badges on this bed.

It's not 100% rust free. It came from Tennessee so it has some little issues. Some bubbles in the lower door corners, couple cab floor holes that were patched and some upper drip rail crust on the roof. Not salt rust, looks like rain/too much water not draining properly.

are you going to post additional pics? underside, engine compartment, interior

Flat towing it across the country is an option as well... Rent or buy a tow bar, pull the drive shaft and hit the road.

I am so glad you are not closer...I am in projectville as it is! I know a guy that might be interested. Miles? Winch work?

Hauler was a beast. Here is a pic of it from the 90s

Attachments

• image.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 532
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back