Windshield done! I guess I always forget how simple these gaskets are to do... took about an hour with my father just kind of supporting the windshield when I needed it. Otherwise I did it all myself. The last one I did was a 69 dart and I did it 100% on my own. It’s supee nice having a helper though!!! A great product to use for lubricant is vinyl decal gel. It’s water based so cleans up so easy and won’t hurt paint/plastics or vinyl top. After I was finished we rolled it out in the sun and in about 30 min the residual left in the corners had evaporated with no trace. So with the windshield back in place, out the door she went and back in cane my FM3 70 Charger. (3 car garage with room for two! Not cool when you have 6 cars that should be inside.) Got the steering column re-assembled and the new ignition back in, just waiting for the coupler rebuild kit to reinstall. I blasted the brake/gas/booster brackets painted them and got them back in place. (Worked on everything over the weekend and installed tonight) Ended up just ordering a new washer bottle from Classic Indistries, couldn’t get a used one cheap enough to make sense going Used. Everyone wanted $35-$50 for a decent but scroungy Used one and after shipping it to me they would have been $60-$70! So... $65 shipped... New. I’m still looking for a good radiator overflow tank, I haven’t found them reproduced anywhere.