[SOLD] 1974 Duster - AZ RUST FREE

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The glass is tinted. I will consider the lights sold.

Yes I will take the rear tail light assemblies. After checking my car I will only need the driver side front glass. Thanks

By any chance do you have a very good set of wheel lip mouldings for 74 Duster?

Yes I will take the rear tail light assemblies. After checking my car I will only need the driver side front glass. Thanks

By any chance do you have a very good set of wheel lip mouldings for 74 Duster?

I do want the tail lights and driver side door glass. How much shipped to 70360?

how clean is the shell? looking for a shell to make a drag car out of. also do you have the wiring harness for the car?

how clean is the shell? looking for a shell to make a drag car out of. also do you have the wiring harness for the car?

The shell is nice and rust free, no rust. All the wiring is there. I dont know the condition of it since the car has nerver run since I owned it.

Parts gone:
left front fender
tail lights
interior a pillars and arm rests
window trim
grille
door mirror
Still lots left on this rust free car

Parts gone:
left front fender
tail lights
interior a pillars and arm rests
window trim
grille
door mirror
Still lots left on this rust free car

Take the rest for $500.00

Yeah I still have the complete grille and bezels. Are you wanting just the bezels or the whole thing?

Do you still have the rear bumper? If so can you quote me a price shipped to 33619 please.

Thank you

Does it have a fold down back seat? If so, I'd like all the brackets, latches, panels, rear shelf, fuel filler pipe, ect for it. Shipping to 47546? Thanks!

Do you still have the rear bumper? If so can you quote me a price shipped to 33619 please.

Thank you

The rear bumper is nice, If you have a Greyhound bus station near you that would be the cheapest way to ship it I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back