1st Annual PSC Fallen Mascot Memorial Sale ... in memory of Sox

-
1st off my condolences Leanna, this sale is a great idea.
I was very very pleased to read this entire thread! Good on ya!
Nice gesture James! Im confident that Leanna will make them look real purty!!
I have no problem thinking they can look exactly like snake wants 'em .I'm just trying to help out , guys . Maybe some day , I'll need a hand with something . Just show me how they turn out , thats all I ask , Leanna .

yeah she can sling the BS,,,,,I NEVER USED YOU AS A STORAGE,MY PARTS WERE IN LINE WAITING AND WAITING,,,THEN YOU HAD A TORNADO WHICH WAS ANOTHER 7 MONTHS WAIT,,THEN TO GET BACK ON TRACK YOU PUT THE EASY JOBS IN FRONT OF OTHER JOBS,THEN I ALMOST DIED AND WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 8 MONTHS,,,AND HAD TO SELL THINGS TO PAY HOSPITAL BILL AND COULDN'T GET THEM DONE AND THAT PISSED YOU OFF AND YOU DROPPED ME..YOU WERE PISSED BECAUSE I SOLD THINGS THAT WERE IN LINE BUT THE THINGS LISTED ABOVE REALLY WERE OUT OF BOTH OUR CONTROL..BUT AFTER FINDING OUT THAT SOME OF THE REGULARS WORK AND EASIER WORK BUMPED AHEAD OF ME WAS UNFAIR...SO YOU WERE JUST AS MUCH AT FAULT AS ME BUT YOU DON'T ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PART...I HAVE APOLOGIZED FOR MY PART MANY TIMES AND YOU DO HOLD A GRUDGE,,,,SO BE IT

Well , I for one , will be a customer for life , if I ever get off my lazy butt , put my models down for awhile , and get out to the garage where I have 4 cars just waiting for their turn to be something besides a jungle jim for my cats .

Leanna, good to know you're cat people, too. Our furry kids do pass on, as do we. The memorial sale is a great tribute to Sox.
I'll find something in my project stuff that will benefit from your magic touch.
'Til then, here's a pic of my supervisor, Abby. Her twin, Penney is wrapped around my ankles.

Attachments

• IMG_0352 (Small).JPG
    96 KB · Views: 250
I ran out of "Thanks" buttons today. I'll make them up later though. :-D

yeah she can sling the BS,,,,,I NEVER USED YOU AS A STORAGE,MY PARTS WERE IN LINE WAITING AND WAITING,,,THEN YOU HAD A TORNADO WHICH WAS ANOTHER 7 MONTHS WAIT,,THEN TO GET BACK ON TRACK YOU PUT THE EASY JOBS IN FRONT OF OTHER JOBS,THEN I ALMOST DIED AND WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 8 MONTHS,,,AND HAD TO SELL THINGS TO PAY HOSPITAL BILL AND COULDN'T GET THEM DONE AND THAT PISSED YOU OFF AND YOU DROPPED ME..YOU WERE PISSED BECAUSE I SOLD THINGS THAT WERE IN LINE BUT THE THINGS LISTED ABOVE REALLY WERE OUT OF BOTH OUR CONTROL..BUT AFTER FINDING OUT THAT SOME OF THE REGULARS WORK AND EASIER WORK BUMPED AHEAD OF ME WAS UNFAIR...SO YOU WERE JUST AS MUCH AT FAULT AS ME BUT YOU DON'T ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PART...I HAVE APOLOGIZED FOR MY PART MANY TIMES AND YOU DO HOLD A GRUDGE,,,,SO BE IT

As for you Bob:

a) I specifically asked that you never reply to any of my threads again. The fact that you've done so and have tried to "sway the jury" with completely unfounded allegations (as usual) and unrelated issues only continues to support my position.

b) I cannot assume that you know a lot about powder coating but can wholeheartedly assure you that if what I do here was ever "easy," then more people would be trying to do it. You seem to conveniently now forget that you yourself have reminded me almost constantly since you were dismissed as a customer last April that I'm "the only one out there who does that multi-color work."

c) Everybody can easily discover from past threads that my shop was completely shut down for five months while the repairs were underway after the tornado. Upon those repairs being completed and catching up with the people who then had more immediate due dates pending (as is typical with a job shop such as mine with limited personnel), I resumed the list in mostly chronological order just as before.

d) The statement you "almost died" and were hospitalized has nothing to do with me. (If I remember right, I even donated a company Gift Certificate as part of an auction to help offset your medical costs ... but I do that fairly often around here and can't say for certain without looking into it some more). I can assure you though that your illness had absolutely NOTHING to do with my decision to cease working for you. By that time, you had already shown me your stripes.

e) Although I didn't really address your payment practices earlier in my exhaustive post, you DID frequently seem to have trouble keeping up with your bill. Most parts that I was able to finish for you were sold and shipped to the new owner without you ever even laying eyes on them.

f) I have historically frequently accepted parts in partial / full trade for work, but the prices you believed you were entitled to in exchange for my services were pretty much what kept me from taking you up on any of your offers. Regardless of what you hoped to accomplish with your point about being in the hospital and almost dying, everyone can review your For Sale ads themselves and make up their own minds about your pricing.

g) I am in business to make money just as every other small business owner is. I am not responsible for financing your projects or extending credit where none is due.

and h) As far as who is or ever has attempted to "kiss my ***" the best, I'm absolutely DELIGHTED to report that you also hold that unique title and distinction. If you want me to dig up and include some more of your PMs to illuminate and illustrate that fact (just as I did with my earlier exhaustive list of facts like I did earlier today), I will do so; once again though, I believe my time can be better spent elsewhere.

Again, I have devoted wayyyyyy more time and energy to you and your parts sales attempts than should have been allowed in the first place. Your "true colors" are there in a Technicolor rainbow for the whole world to see. I'm done with you. For the last time, stay off my threads and keep yourself happy in the For Sale forums.

I wish you nothing but success with your future endeavors. I believe I have made it obvious they will be done without any of my further involvement. As you so often say, take care and 'have a blessed day.' Actually, have a blessed life.

I'd like to not really "thank" the moderator(s) who removed SuperDart426's comments from this thread yesterday even though he has since been banned from the site again. Though they weren't exactly flattering, without them it just makes me look like I was sitting here talking to myself.

Edit: The comment I was responding to has now been restored in all its self-serving glory. Thanks FABO mods! It makes sense again.

I'd like to not really "thank" the moderator(s) who removed SuperDart426's comments from this thread yesterday even though he has since been banned from the site again. Though they weren't exactly flattering, without them it just makes me look like I was sitting here talking to myself.

No it doesn't. Maybe the mods will let you go back and change them. I was sorry to see that happen to you.

Hahahaha ! My sister lives in Tennessee , and she's always talking to herself ! Is it a trend down there ?

Morning Leanna, last night I had hit the quote button on SD's remarks and was going to tell him to let it be, but I didnt think you would want to see his idiotic remarks again. Also I didnt want to seem the type of person that dwells on the negative side of things, so I didnt respond. So on a postive note it looks like he is banned!! Also here are pics of our 2 cats...never before seen photos I may add...Shaky(black) layin on my slippers. I picked him up from an animal shelter about 8 years ago..he has HUGE balance issues, like he is drunk all the time..hence the name I gave him. The balance issues come from momma cat taking meds when she was pregnant with him. The other cat is Milly(short for Millenium, she was born in 2000). The 2 cats do NOT get along, so Shaky up n Milly down. I really should take a video of Shaky he gets around like a normal cat...it just takes him a little longer to get there is all.

Attachments

• DSCF0095 (Medium).jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 229
  • DSCF0096 (Medium).jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 234
  • DSCF0098 (Medium).jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCF0100 (Medium).jpg
    92 KB · Views: 245
Everything Leanna has done for me was done to perfection, in the color I wanted and in the time frame she qouted. I've never had a business transaction with anyone of more integrity and who cared more about thier work.

Just sayin'.... :)

Morning Leanna, last night I had hit the quote button on SD's remarks and was going to tell him to let it be, but I didnt think you would want to see his idiotic remarks again. Also I didnt want to seem the type of person that dwells on the negative side of things, so I didnt respond. So on a postive note it looks like he is banned!! Also here are pics of our 2 cats...never before seen photos I may add...Shaky(black) layin on my slippers. I picked him up from an animal shelter about 8 years ago..he has HUGE balance issues, like he is drunk all the time..hence the name I gave him. The balance issues come from momma cat taking meds when she was pregnant with him. The other cat is Milly(short for Millenium, she was born in 2000). The 2 cats do NOT get along, so Shaky up n Milly down. I really should take a video of Shaky he gets around like a normal cat...it just takes him a little longer to get there is all.

Steve, your kitties are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

I'm not one who particularly enjoys dwelling on negatives either, but after nearly four years of keeping all of that quietly inside I just couldn't ignore his latest irrational tirade. That comment started out the day as a glowing recommendation and ended up being edited later into a fairly ballistic invitation for libel. Knowing it's impossible to 'unring the bell,' there was no way of determining just how many people may have seen it. What it all comes down to is that I just care too much, and I couldn't let it go unaddressed. The only thing that felt good about sharing my experiences with the rest of FABO was the purge itself -- in the true sense of the word.

PSC where your parts will come out purrrrfect.

Hahaha ! That is a good slogan !

Oh, Pete that's classic! Love it. :-D

Everything Leanna has done for me was done to perfection, in the color I wanted and in the time frame she qouted. I've never had a business transaction with anyone of more integrity and who cared more about thier work.

Joe, there's a lot of people here who know that I'd never have attained this reputation on the site or enjoyed the opportunity to work with so many wonderful people without your first write up on my work several years ago. You'll always have a very special place in my heart as my first FABO customer. I've said it before, but never has it meant more than right now: Without you, and everyone who came along after you, I wouldn't be here at all.

I'm totally overwhelmed at the outpouring of support! Thank you all most graciously. < curtsey >

Same here Joe Just saying also :colors: She made it easy for me to get my old parts back to life, better then new stock and on time if not a couple day early, I think she did that to surprise me :D

I don't have a cat Leanna, but Buddy wanted to get in on the actions :D

Attachments

• THIS%2520IS%2520BUDDY%2520MY%2520NEW%2520BUD%2520030.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 214
Leanna, It is sooooo nice of you to offer add'l discounts to all of us here @ FABO in memory of Sox. I love the idea and hope that this thread will continue in the positive direction that it deserves........

You've powdered a few pieces for me in the past and I couldn't be happier. The emblems on my hood scoop in my avatar are your impeccable detailed works of art :D

I know they were difficult, but you got them done and your attention to detail along with your communication along the way were awesome.....:thumbup:

Keep up the GREAT work !!!

heres my 2 pennies. i support you 100% . you actually get out there and you bust your butt earning your livelyhood. you do a mighty damn good job and make people proud to show off your work. im glad you at least came out and set the record straight and cleared the air. you do excellent work Leanna.

Thank you all ... and if Sox was around he'd thank you too.

I really appreciate all the PMs and emails too. Having your support means everything to me. I'm trying to get through them and answer everybody personally and keep the workflow going at the same time. Now if the weather would just improve a bit ....

Here are some pictures of my parts that she sent me this Christmas. They turned out Awesome!!!

Lean back in your chair so you don't get drool on your keyboards...

66 Commandos:

View attachment 66 Comndo 01A.jpg

View attachment 66 Comndo 04A.jpg

View attachment 66 Comndo 05A.jpg

67 Commandos:

View attachment 67 Comndo 01A.jpg

View attachment 67 Comndo 02A.jpg

71 Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner:

View attachment Dual Snorkel 01A.jpg

View attachment Dual Snorkel 03A.jpg

View attachment Dual Snorkel 05A.jpg

All together

View attachment Dual Snorkel 06A.jpg

No scratches, chips, fisheyes, or any flaw whatsoever! They are better than brand new!

Leanna is the master of black wrinkle coat. She takes her time so they turn out perfect, well worth the wait. Her attention to detail shows up in her finished work. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks Leanna. Great job!!

Thank YOU Karl! I'm honored to have some of my work on your fine rides. I really enjoy working with you, and especially having you as a friend. I see your gift daily out in the shop ...

View attachment 029 - Copy.jpg

I did have to laugh at the automatically-inserted underlined sponsored link up there though ... it's for some jacket at Nordstrom's!! Totally on topic -- thanks useless and now unescapable-even-on-FABO advertising crap. LOL

I appreciate you sharing your pics and comments here Karl. Love the one with your Dalmatian! :-D

-
Back