1st time mopar try

-

rayscuda

Reaction score
Just bought a 69 barracuda fastback starting to enhance and restore to a street/strip car and discovering the difficulty of locating different parts. Found this site by chance on google. Hope I can get some help in locating parts and share in the restoration process.

welcome......post some pics! This site is loaded with info it is hands down the best site you can find for information and advice.

pgclassic store on ebay helped me out alot, as i've found out it's pretty hard to find 69 cuda exterior parts but if you need any help shoot me a PM i got a 69 notchback

yes have several pics of car will try to post them as soon as I figure out how...

Welcome... I just started here and its very true what they say about it being the best info site. Everyone is quite friendly as well.
Good luck.

Great body to start with. I also have a 69 fastback, let me know if I can help. I have some stuff around.

Hello, rayscuda, welcome to the MoPar world and the best MoPar site around. People here have been extremely helpful in locating parts for members, either repops or used. Just don't be afraid to ask.

It had the appearance of being a great body...had the car taken to get plastic blasted and discovered it had a little thicker paint than normal...original lime green paint,filled and blocked on top of that primed painted orange, on top of that primed deep and painted purple fortunately the 3/8" of paint,primer,and filler helped to preserve the original metal and cancer didnt spread too far. This site does have some very knowlegable people on it. I have read through a lot of the more technical posts and cant believe the support that is given from experienced mopar owners. I think this will really help with the restore.

wecome rayscuda, i am certain you will love this site and if you don't find what your looking for many times you will be redireted to what your looking for. Look forward to your pics and progress! Good luck.

-
Back