1st track time with my Dart *vid inside*

-
Nice! If you can bring those 60’ times down you will be in the 10’s for sure. Judging from your trap speed, I would say you have easy 10.8’s in it right now….if you swap the Air-gap for a Victor, you could knock another tenth off that as well.

thanks for all the comments!

360 stock bore/stroke (zero deck height)
Ross pistons (13:1 advertised I was told by previous owner)
H-beam rods
internally balanced 360 crank
Mopar Purple shaft .590" lift (dont know the duration, was in it when I bought it)
Mopar roller rockers
Brodix heads
Mopar Air-gap
Holley 4150HP 950cfm (un-tuned atm, its a little fat)
Full MSD Ignition
Barry Grant fuel system
904 (internals unknown, I didnt open it up) with I think a Cheetah valve body
unknown 8" converter....it flashes to about 5300 rpm
9" with I believe 4.88's
31x13-15 Goodyears
26x4.5-15 M/T ET Front
2780lbs with me in it.

Dayuuuuuuuummm!!!!!!!

Now hearing that beast gives me motivation to get my Demon to the track. :burnout:

Wylde1.

Congrats on the nice passes! When were you out there? If you were there on Saturday night somehow I missed you. I was running a red Dodge Dart.

DSC_2795.jpg

I plan on going back this Friday night. Hope to see you out there:thumblef:

Congrats on the nice passes! When were you out there? If you were there on Saturday night somehow I missed you. I was running a red Dodge Dart.

DSC_2795.jpg

I plan on going back this Friday night. Hope to see you out there:thumblef:

you were in front of me getting in the gate, you have the Dodge with camper right? you were parked near the staging lanes, I was just across from the fuel station.
I had the white Cummins....I only got 2 passes in, fuel leak at the fuel pump inlet hose. my brother ended up winning the trophy with his Nova....I think I could have won it!

Yep that was me. I only made a few passes myself. Must have been missing each other in the staging lanes.

-
Back