20% off of eBay orders today.

-
Got me a Mcleod SFI flywheel, Sfi Pioneer Balancer ,ARP head and main studs...
Thanks for the tip!

who pays the $100? So you bought the 340 logs from me for 400, and paid 300?

Most retailers are running on high enough markup to absorb 20% and ebay probably waives their charges to offset a portion of that.
My guess....

I just got an email that Jegs refunded my purchase from Ebay and listed the reason as "Buyer requested refund" I did not. I cannot find it now to leave them a neg. feedback. They never tried to contact me before doing this. I still wanted the parts but now cannot use the discount with another seller.

CNC-Motorsports didnt give me the 20% and in fact charged me more than the balancee I ordered than they have it priced on there site.

They told me I have to aak wbay about discounr

And they sent the wrong balancer!
IMG_20180315_195455.jpg
IMG_20180315_195455.jpg

CNC-Motorsports didnt give me the 20% and in fact charged me more than the balancee I ordered than they have it priced on there site.

They told me I have to aak wbay about discounr
The discount for me was through Paypal and not Jegs. I just got off the phone with Ebay and the discount came through Paypal/Ebay so Jegs did get the regular amount to which they refunded. Because of the discount I got what I paid back but cannot use it through another seller with the same part at the same money.

Ok the guy from Ebay that I could hardly understand on the phone says they have another discount code coming in the next couple weeks and it should be the 20 percent.

Been waiting on this one since the last one!!!
PICKDADSGIFT

20% off good today only

****!.. what can i buy now..lol
i have been watching ebay like a hawk waiting for a 15 or 20.lol

Radiator, battery relocation, boost gauge, tach, fuse panel, switch panel, etc. Turbo-ing a SB one Ebay discount at a time.lol

**** is right !
I just ordered a Mcleod RST dual disc clutch from Brewers yesterday ! $800
But I cant cancel on them ...that would be classless.

just ordered my dash pad.

218.00 with no tax and free shipping.

Score.

Thanks all.

Bruce

Ya'll better remember me next time you need an Engine, fuel or ignition stuff :) glad to help!!!! I'm always on the lookout for saving some $!

Is it 20% off the entire paypal amount or just of the price, then the shipping added?

Also, was thinking of a couple purchases, can this be used for more than one purchase?

-
Back