2008 Get together NY-CT-MA area

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
I thought I would test the waters early and see who interested in a get together for the summer.

Im in Danbury CT 06810, Just out side of Brewster NY.

Probably some time in July or Aug ?

Sounds good! Count me in. I may not have my car done, but I can make a trip to meet you dudes!

George

I thought I would test the waters early and see who interested in a get together for the summer.

Im in Danbury CT 06810, Just out side of Brewster NY.

Probably some time in July or Aug ?

If you need help in any way co-ordinating this let me know.

I'm on board with ya....

057.gif
057.gif
057.gif
057.gif
057.gif

Norm, depends on how many people. I could do it at my house or look in to a local park. Thats why Im asking now.

Will do John. Hope your hand is ok !

I can barely hold down the E string on my Bass with my index finger. Forget about the other fingers.... But believe it or not, I couldn't hold down that string yesterday. My left hand feels so much better than when the right hand was done. The pain has subsided almost totally.

Won't be long.....
musik15.gif

Isn't there a mopar only show at Barnes airport in Westfield, MA in the June time frame?

This would be a fairly central place to get together.

Not sure. Im looking to do more of a BBQ, social event type of thing.

Isn't there a mopar only show at Barnes airport in Westfield, MA in the June time frame?

This would be a fairly central place to get together.

Assuming that this query was intended for all members, I'm sure the guys on the west coast that are regulars on this board are scratching their heads over that one! LOL.

Ray

Assuming that this query was intended for all members, I'm sure the guys on the west coast that are regulars on this board are scratching their heads over that one! LOL.

Ray

LOL, The thread is posted in the North East forum but I can see that looking odd otherwise.

I'm there count me in !!!!!

leblanc. Your welcome to come for sure. North of the border is just a saying for location and country division. You come by car, plane or boat.

Now I'm gonna have to get a name tag! LOL

Why not have it here in NM? It's sure to be sunny and it's just a short 1200 mile trip for most of you:) Really though I may be up that way in may-june for my son's graduation this year. Or........maybe a week's vacation and a shakedown road trip.

When Amy & I went to San Diego 3 yrs. ago we found out the San Diego Mopar Club was having their monthly meeting while we were there. We invited ourselves (it was held at a Mexican Resturaunt.... good food!) to their meeting and introduced ourselves as visiting NY'ers. They treated us like family.

Why should this be any different? Canada...California...Arizona...even Nu Joisey.... we'll take all of ya.... :thumbrig:

FB340, thats what I really like about going out of state. More humans around. Not to mention, you say I got a MoPar at a MoPar meet and they treat you like a lost cousin on a surprise visit. Just about take ya off your feet to sit and break bread.

FB340, thats what I really like about going out of state. More humans around. Not to mention, you say I got a MoPar at a MoPar meet and they treat you like a lost cousin on a surprise visit. Just about take ya off your feet to sit and break bread.

Yeah, the guys in the San Diego club were very accomodating. They put us on their mailing list for their newsletter, gave my Wife a beautiful embroidered sweatshirt, window stickers for our cars. Class act. The guys whom ran the club definitely sent us home with a great memory of our visit. Not to mention after the meeting/dinner the party hit the parking lot for a few hours and we all talked about what we have...had...and are building. Great time.

-
Back