2008 Get together NY-CT-MA area

-
Adam since we live so close if you need a hand setting this thing up in Bethal let me know would like to see it happen as well Cheers Keith

Hey Keith,
What, exactlt, are they going to do with Marcus Dairy? I've heard nothing regarding any changes to the property, but I'm not as close as some of you guys.

That is always one of the best cruise nights in the area.

George

Level and build a strip mall. Because we need more, Been threw New Milford lately ? Its ridiculous, four lanes and nothing but strip malls and shopping centers. Danbury is being coming the condo capital of the world. Im strarting to hate CT.

Ok Carlise is the 11th-13th So that weekend is out. And I dont think the weekend before or after is a great idea so Im thinking Aug 9th ?

&

Theres a nice park in Bethel with a pavilion, kitchen and a huge BBQ pit I was thinking about. Real close to Exit 8 off of 84

Thinking Aug 9th

Looks like Aug. 9th is a good day for me. With this much notice, anyone can make it. 7 months is enuff to save a few bucks and take a day off (or 2 ) from work to make this.

Just look into the details of it all so theres no catch or unforeseen bummer and we'll do it!

my zip code is 19056 levittown PA,,, give me a zip code so i can map quest it and see if im off,,,,,,
I can meet up with you on your way up and I can follow you in the Charger. I might even have the Duster ready by that time and my Bro can follow in that.

I'd love to go but I drive my cars and I'm booked into MECCA (Branson) 5/2-5/9. Can't see another trip that long this year. I really want to make Vegas.

im thinking,,,isnt august 9 th the weekend of the mopar nats ?? if so it might clash with some guys plans on which event to do,,,,????

Im not sure, I didnt see any shows listed for that week.
My sister gets married the last weekend of Aug so I have a busy schedule the next few weeks after the 9th. E-Town is in May, Carlise is July11-13th

Nats are in Ohio right ? If its the show Im thinking of its in Sept.

http://www.ccevents.com/

Also my zip code is 06810 for anyone that want to do a quick map quest.

autobodyspeacialties is not to much further. I could get my parts and hang out as well. now all I have to do is save up the money for the body parts that I keep spending.

Not yet. I have a lot going on right now. In the middle of moving out, staying at my mothers for awhile, then hopefully moving again in a month or 2.

I also have my sisters wedding in Aug and plans for mid July as well as some show I had planned on attending that I havent made in a few years.

Dude.... don't tell me this is going to fizzle out. It would be a disappointment...
696.gif

John, We will do something even if we get together at Marcus Dairy one weekend. Assuming they have Marcus this year.

I just have so much going on right now my head is spinning and I want to break stuff, LOL

Adam, you do have a lot on your plate right now but I am sure your Mom wouldn't mind if 50 or so guys and their cars showed up at her house, right? If she's anything like my mother, her man focus would be on trying to figure out how to feed everyone. ;-)

BTW: Am I seeing things or did the "R" in your name just flip around?

I noticed that too. Why is it that your little green light is never on when your logged o, GTX?

Adam, you do have a lot on your plate right now but I am sure your Mom wouldn't mind if 50 or so guys and their cars showed up at her house, right? If she's anything like my mother, her man focus would be on trying to figure out how to feed everyone. ;-)

BTW: Am I seeing things or did the "R" in your name just flip around?

My mom wouldnt mind but good luck finding a parking spot. Yes I flipped my R just to mess with you, LOL

AdamЯ;254924 said:
He set as invisible so know one but staff can see if hes on.

Damn, I was being sly & didn't even know it. Just call me Bond ... James Bond. Time for a dry martini and a little Pussy Galore. ;-)

AdamЯ;254923 said:
My mom wouldnt mind but good luck finding a parking spot.

Why, don't the neighbors have lawns???

Marcus Dairy would be good too... Don't have to worry about chessing-off the neighbors. Especially if your parked on their lawn.

Adam,
You've mentioned more than once about Marcus possibly not being there soon. Well, curiosity got the best of me so now I have to ask;
What is the story? We here in eastern Fairfield County have heard nothing about Marcus or any possible demise.

Looking forward to a get-together. I wanna meet more of youze joiks!

George

Sorry to bring up an old thread but it was new to me. Is the A body forum Northeast get together a dead issue or just put on hold? Marcus is gonna be open all summer for cruise night this year. Last summer the "new" GTO owners club held their get together at marcus. Would be awesome to flood the lot with might mini MoPars.

-
Back