2008 Get together NY-CT-MA area

-
My Duster won't be ready by then but I could make the trip up from Philly in the Charger - as long as you guys don't alienate me for not having an A-body. Count me in.

I may be interested in going. It would all depend if I can get it off from work. When the day is set and I can take off, I'm in for sure!

Adam, I'm in the same boat as blackace - I will be there if I can get it off from work. I hope I can make it - super idea!

Kory

When Amy & I went to San Diego 3 yrs. ago we found out the San Diego Mopar Club was having their monthly meeting while we were there. We invited ourselves (it was held at a Mexican Resturaunt.... good food!) to their meeting and introduced ourselves as visiting NY'ers. They treated us like family.

Why should this be any different? Canada...California...Arizona...even Nu Joisey.... we'll take all of ya.... :thumbrig:

Ok, I'm in the same boat as 7430duster, who's going to pick me up and what airport should I be flying into? ;-) Of course, I will have some San Fran sour dough bread in hand along with some incredible locally brewed beer. I have some points saved up, I might as well use them. Photos of the Barracuda are going to have to suffice though. Adam, this sounds like a good time.

When Amy & I went to San Diego 3 yrs. ago we found out the San Diego Mopar Club was having their monthly meeting while we were there. We invited ourselves (it was held at a Mexican Resturaunt.... good food!) to their meeting and introduced ourselves as visiting NY'ers. They treated us like family.

Why should this be any different? Canada...California...Arizona...even Nu Joisey.... we'll take all of ya.... :thumbrig:

Absolutely, Everyone is invited if they want to make the trip.

Hummmm, if I take the Dodge Magnum, I'll pick up 5 from a New York Airport. No problem there. Just tell me when your flyin in and what airport it is. Theres 2 in the City, 1 out on the Island by me. A few over on the main land in New Joisey. (LOL @ Black Ace.)

Call adate Adam, this way I can mark it down.

I have a date down now for pinks in late June, so, keep that in mind. Gotta make Pinks...........

Im hoping to make Pinks also. I need to check some other show dates as well.

hopefully my dart will be reliable enough by then. Got friends in eastern NY too. one bought a '73 Charger last summer, he may want to go too.

Ok Carlise is the 11th-13th So that weekend is out. And I dont think the weekend before or after is a great idea so Im thinking Aug 9th ?

I can make Danbury, Brewster!, I'm in Orange County NY not too far...

Adam im in Brewster as well where you located?? Im right by Kobackers market Let me know if I can help looking for some Mopar friends in the land of chevy and fords here in Brewster I drive a 70 dart in primmer with a hemi hood scoop maybe you have seen it around I try and go to Marcus what are you running Cheers

Im right by The mall, near Toys R us. Is your the stroked 318 car thats being painted Burnt Orange ?

ide be game,,, depending where ???? and if its my weekend to work,,,or not

depending how far as to what i drive,,,,66 baracuda or 40 dodge

Theres a nice park in Bethel with a pavilion, kitchen and a huge BBQ pit I was thinking about. Real close to Exit 8 off of 84

Thinking Aug 9th

ill pay the 100.00 permit fee if someone wants to pay for my round trip ticket from oregon :D:D lol i wont make it but i hope you guys have a good time and hope the weather works out for you but in august you guys should be good i would think. Have fun Justin

my zip code is 19056 levittown PA,,, give me a zip code so i can map quest it and see if im off,,,,,,

if we get some numbers of people together i can see about a local park in Brewster but would need some type of a car count Mopars invade Brewster could be cool Cheers

Yes, one day need to get quartes put on not able to do it im my garage unfornatly used to do body work when in college. I never saw your car at marcus unfornatly, its a shame what there going to do to that place, its always about the money unfornatly. Where is your shop located see you do cars would love to stop by and see your car Cheers Keith

-
Back