2012 Autorama DETROIT- Pics

-

DOMINANTmopar

Reaction score
I went to Autorama in Detroit last night. There weren't that many mopars this year, which was kind of a let down, but it was still a cool show. Anyway, I took some pics and here is the link. My buddy's car is the green 1970 comaro. It wasn't done, but they were just showing the work they do.

Enjoy.

http://s1080.photobucket.com/albums/j337/dominantMOPAR70/2012 Autorama/

Anybody else have pics? Share them.

-mike

Its freezing cold, snow everywhere right now but they always have the Autorama right now, indoors, way down in downtown Detroit, ugh

Why not have it in May--June and maybe at the old state fair grounds 7 mile & woodward, then it be more centrally located and a great way to spend the weekend.

I'm not driving all the way to downtown Detroit this time of year and be cooped up indoors looking at all the pretty rides. Just make me hate winter all the more

I recall when they talked about have auto racing at the fair grounds, no no, everybody screamed, so now the place just sits vacant going to waste

just left there had a blast as always great winter get away

I went Saturday ... never seen that many people at an Autorama ... i thought they raised the bar this year...

Great pics.
Similar event called Stars and Cars Auto Show is held here in Janurary. I think the timing is a good way for car nuts to get a little relief from cabin fever.
Home and garden shows, boat and rv shaows all held during winter months at indoor venues. I think this helps the venues income a lot too.

-
Back