2013 Mopar Nats Pictures

-
Here are some of my pics from this year (with sneaky *** shots included lol)

Attachments

• thenats1.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 484
  • thenats10.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 470
  • thenats9.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 471
  • thenats8.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 473
  • thenats7.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 472
  • thenats6.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 459
  • thenats5.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 475
  • thenats4.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 440
  • thenats3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 474
  • thenats2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 468
continued

Attachments

• thenats20.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 475
  • thenats19.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 479
  • thenats18.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 448
  • thenats17.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 455
  • thenats16.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 468
  • thenats15.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 451
  • thenats14.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 465
  • thenats13.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 458
  • thenats12.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 475
  • thenats11.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 447
still going

Attachments

• thenats28.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 459
  • thenats29.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 462
  • thenats30.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 470
  • thenats31.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 459
  • thenats26.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 446
  • thenats25.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 458
  • thenats24.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 476
  • thenats32.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 474
  • thenats22.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 473
  • thenats21.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 459
last batch ... The last pic is (from left to right) My best friends Mr. B (bob) Razreddobie (Bruce, from FBBO) and me with the Collectors guide van right before we signed the inside..

Attachments

• thenats36.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 481
  • thenats40.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 466
  • thenats39.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 466
  • thenats38.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 463
  • thenats37.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 446
  • thenats34.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 462
  • thenats33.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 453
Great pictures from the Nats. Just wish I could have been there! But next year.......

:burnout:

Nice pictures Bill, you captured some hotties :prayer:

What's the story with the banged up Daytona?

I figured Someone would get a pick of marks cuda. The green dart behind the cuda is moparjeffs dart. Real nice car.

That car was crashed back in the day, hit a ditch or culvert, and bashed the nose all in. It got parked, and eventually sent to the scrap yard. It was in line for the crusher, but was saved from that fate when it was purchased for $200... The car is to be restored. Dude even entered it in the burnout contest on Saturday lol. It did one heck of a burnout lol

Yet another restored Daytona... yawn... boring. I'd leave that car exactly as it is, all the character and all. But, that's just me.

What's the car above the awesome $5200 truck? That would make a nice daily driver.

Chopped and shaved 72 Imperial...

Very cool...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 1972_Chrysler_Imperial_LeBaron_2d.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 418
  • DSC02173.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 403
Hope no harm was done. I would be proud because I only took pics of the best looking ones!

I very well may have snuck a picture of her myself.. As I was going for the best looking ones as well :D

Hope no harm was done. I would be proud because I only took pics of the best looking ones!

No worries. Guys take their cars to the Nats to show them off. My dart wasn't ready so I had to show something off.

Yet another restored Daytona... yawn... boring. I'd leave that car exactly as it is, all the character and all. But, that's just me.

I at first thought the very same thing.. However, there were only what? 501 Daytona's built. And of those, how many are actually left? I'd be torn... part of me would want to leave it.. the other part would want it restored...

anyone know what year this thing is??

attachment.php

I at first thought the very same thing.. However, there were only what? 501 Daytona's built. And of those, how many are actually left? I'd be torn... part of me would want to leave it.. the other part would want it restored...

True, but how many restored Daytonas and Superbirds have you seen? I've seen a ton of them. They're cool and all, but honestly, I don't even look at them much anymore. I've seen so many restored wing cars over the past 20 years, they're boring to me. I LOOKED at this car. A lot. It was interesting. It survived by the skin of it's teeth. But, whatever the owner wants to do with it, it's his car and money.

True, but how many restored Daytonas and Superbirds have you seen? I've seen a ton of them. They're cool and all, but honestly, I don't even look at them much anymore. I've seen so many restored wing cars over the past 20 years, they're boring to me. I LOOKED at this car. A lot. It was interesting. It survived by the skin of it's teeth. But, whatever the owner wants to do with it, it's his car and money.

Wing cars restored or otherwise never bore me LOL .. I love them.. Problem is leaving it that way relegates to being an ugly trailer queen, being drug to shows for people to look at... You really couldnt drive this car this way.. Certianly couldnt cruise in it.. Most states frown upon non working headlights... especially ones that cant be adjusted anymore LOL .. and if your gonna fix it just enough to be able to legally drive it, then you have already altered the history of how it is now, and may as well just finish restoring it... Me.. I would want to drive that baby ..

Good point. But how many people drive their restored trailer queens? To me, those are a waste. I'd leave it as is and take the chance of getting pulled over for non-op headlights or whatever. I doubt most cops would give a ticket for that (in daylight) and if they did, it's still WAY cheaper than a restoration!

Anyway, back on topic, I was by the FABO tent twice I think, and not a soul around either time.

Good point. But how many people drive their restored trailer queens? To me, those are a waste. I'd leave it as is and take the chance of getting pulled over for non-op headlights or whatever. I doubt most cops would give a ticket for that (in daylight) and if they did, it's still WAY cheaper than a restoration!

Anyway, back on topic, I was by the FABO tent twice I think, and not a soul around either time.

Yea it was hit or miss as well.. Next year we need to try having a set time, like saturday at 11am for example, so that there will be a grouping of members.. I mean the stopping in whenever thing works great and all.. and its good for getting the banner signed, but hard to actually meet a lot of people.. My buddy Bruce with his 77 Cordoba was parked less than 100 feet from the tent both days.. our canopy was right behind the car... Members probably walked past and I never got to meet them LOL ..

anyone know what year this thing is??

attachment.php
Hay Joe, I am going to guess a 68 to 71 :glasses7: The tern signals and grill is making me
think that is close , sorry, just a guess

Anyway said:
We saw you coming both times and cleared out of the tent - Just kidding - LOL!

You going to Mopar under the lights Friday at Schossmann's Dodge City in Brookfield?

Ma Snart

-
Back