2015 World Series picks

-
"We went thru Texas, yeah Texas and we had some fun!"
Brian Johnson

Entire song is here

GO JAYS GO!

[ame="https://youtu.be/FlwpU0-tPl4"]https://youtu.be/FlwpU0-tPl4[/ame]

Damn,Price 0-7 when starting in the post season:D:D..he now holds the record for that you can keep him..lol

What a poorly managed game IMO. Price holds them scoreless and 1 hit going to 7th. And leaves him in for 4 runs. Shoulda pulled him after 1 or 2 runs.
Down 2-0 but coming back to the "concrete convertible" and Strolman pitching should help.

Mets Cubbies is a pickem series IMO Gonna be a good one.

What a poorly managed game IMO. Price holds them scoreless and 1 hit going to 7th. And leaves him in for 4 runs.

Geez,sounds familiar Cole Hamels was crusing along too leading in his game until they pulled him and the bullpen gave it up..

Come on Cubs don't let those bums beat ya'..Mets fans talk more **** the blue gays fans..they haven't won it all in forever too..lmfao:D:D

What a poorly managed game IMO. Price holds them scoreless and 1 hit going to 7th. And leaves him in for 4 runs. Shoulda pulled him after 1 or 2 runs.
Down 2-0 but coming back to the "concrete convertible" and Strolman pitching should help.

Mets Cubbies is a pickem series IMO Gonna be a good one.

We got the Royals rate where we want them....

We got the Royals rate where we want them....

12170527_693536937450156_1100629127_n_zps5yizpbmi.jpg

Geez,sounds familiar Cole Hamels was crusing along too leading in his game until they pulled him and the bullpen gave it up..

Difference here tho is Gibby left Price in until the lead was gone. With KC bullpen they shut is down. 18 in a row retired by Price...what more did Gibby want??:banghead:

I'm just hoping the Cubs at least show up tonight. That in itself would be a big improvement over the last two games... :banghead::banghead:

True, it will help, but that will only tie the series at 2-2. If they want to win the whole thing they've gotta figure out how to win in New York.

Pretty sure the Cubs play the next 3 games at home, providing the series lasts that long..

Pretty sure the Cubs play the next 3 games at home, providing the series lasts that long..

I was actually wondering that as I wrote it this morning. If they win them all at Wrigley, that still leaves them with one game to win in New York.

-
Back