• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Bout the time I get this turd running, this race will go down.
42513283_176918739816287_3585385913552732160_n.jpg

Is skrews being added to the poll and joining the race ? It looks like he is hinting

Is skrews being added to the poll and joining the race ? It looks like he is hinting
I just wrapped up a FABO race...… 2018 small block race. LOL.... I am interested in his project though...
  • Jahababa and I were most likely going to get together anyways sometime this up coming summer, for kicks and grins, and just to hang out at the strip.
  • J par is always pok'n me to stop with the old lady, smooth idle, interstate geared, headerless - goof'n off and actually do something that resembles a Hot Rod, and he seemed disappointed in Yellow Rose blow'n him off their race, I thought I'd throw him in the middle of this :D

Might be some good motivation for a few guys to have a goal for. Kind of like misc. Car shows or Power Tour. I have an event I'm trying to finish <<<(realative term) a car for in January. Gonna try and make the Roadkill Ziptie drags.

Might be some good motivation for a few guys to have a goal for. Kind of like misc. Car shows or Power Tour. I have an event I'm trying to finish <<<(realative term) a car for in January. Gonna try and make the Roadkill Ziptie drags.
All this smack talk got me going again on the Demon, knocked out the exhaust this morning! Gen 3 Hemi with killer Thrush glass packs! And before I get flamed for my muffler choice please note I have a race car and this ain't it. This is being built as a daily driver. I fully realize I am giving up HP with my exhaust choice. I just don't care.... nothing says old school cool like glass packs! And you bet air shocks are next! Heck I may put fender flares on it! He he he he

IMG_1651.JPG

Water temp and oil pressure guages, load a speedometer app on the cell phone and who needs a dash. :lol:

All this smack talk got me going again on the Demon, knocked out the exhaust this morning! Gen 3 Hemi with killer Thrush glass packs! And before I get flamed for my muffler choice please note I have a race car and this ain't it. This is being built as a daily driver. I fully realize I am giving up HP with my exhaust choice. I just don't care.... nothing says old school cool like glass packs! And you bet air shocks are next! Heck I may put fender flares on it! He he he he

View attachment 1715253105
Well I say if you're going to do it right!!??
About a foot of pipe coming out of the headers into some big huge glass packs with a 45 degree turn cut out in front of the back tires! Yeah baby old school!...
IMG_20181124_181113.jpg

ya better learn to shift faster, you are falling back. at least a couple 10ths, lol

-
Back