2022 13th Annual FABO NASCAR "Pick 'Em" Game - Time To Go Racing Again!!!

-
clash-feature.jpg
:steering:

Watched some of the practice at LA, and these "cars" on a 1/4 mile ? I have loved watching "stock" car racing since the 60's, think our relationship is coming to an end. It's them not me. :( .. Maybe I'm just getting to be a grumpy old man.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I can't stand Stewart.

Last edited:
Well 150 a month on the provider, no NASCAR for me today, dammit.

Ya' gotta love Mike Joy's comment during the final LCQ, "Ty Dillon has hit everything but the lottery".

Watched some of the practice at LA, and these "cars" on a 1/4 mile ? I have loved watching "stock" car racing since the 60's, think our relationship is coming to an end. It's them not me. :( .. Maybe I'm just getting to be a grumpy old man.:rolleyes:

I understand, and yes, my wife and I just don't like that Tony Stewart guy at all, never did

Bloke or Toke or Choke whatever they call him is all over Fox today
barf.jpg

I should have never dropped Joey and add larson :BangHead: all threw the race i thought I dropped Brad to put larson in :BangHead:
Never think twice ! Well, congratulations to the city of Los Angeles today

Nobody would have expected Eric Jones in the 43 to run top 5.

Outside of Kyle, my picks flopped. Didn't even make the cut.

It was only an incredible stroke of luck that allowed ocdart to be the only player to pick three drivers in the correct finishing order for the initial Busch Light Clash at the Coliseum. Picks of #18 Kyle Busch (2nd), #12 Ryan Blaney (17th), and #23 Bubba Wallace (18th) scored the -5 bonus points.
All other players finished with
-2 bonus points for playing the pre-season "Pick 'Em" game.
So, here's the current scores going into the initial race of the 2022 NASCAR season, the Daytona 500 on February 20:

ocdart (FABO) 0.0 18 12 23 2 17 18
-2 -5 -7
44070dart (FABO) 0.0 9 18 22 11 2 1 -2
Avispa (FABO) 0.0 11 22 4 23 1 10 -2
Back in Time (FABO) 0.0 9 5 18 11 5 2 -2
Dart_Doctor (FABO) 0.0 9 5 4 11 5 10 -2
fishmens67 (FABO) 0.0 4 11 18 10 23 2 -2
LocuMob (FABO) 0.0 9 5 19 11 5 15 -2
memike (FABO) 0.0 5 6 12 5 (did not race) 17 -2
Yunick13 (FABO) 0.0 9 6 48 11 (did not race) (did not race) -2

Contact everyone you know on both FABO and FBBO and get them to make picks for the Daytona 500. Let's get more players!

Last edited:
Lovely, at the bottom of the scoreboard after the first race. At least from now on, I can only move forward.

Lovely, at the bottom of the scoreboard after the first race. At least from now on, I can only move forward.

Actually, you can also look at your standing as you're currently in 2nd place!
You're at the bottom only because I listed all the players in alphabetical order that are tied for 2nd place.

So what's the opinion of the race ..Me, I thought it was a waste..one lane ..two if you wanted to go backwards on the outside. IMHO They are looking for 15 year old kids to watch. Then again, what the hell do I know, BUT I am in second place.

-
Back