2022 13th Annual FABO NASCAR "Pick 'Em" Game - Time To Go Racing Again!!!

-
I watched a few laps, then wandered off and forgot about it. I came back just in time to see the finish. I'm waiting for the road courses, I'm glad they decided to have more than two a season.

Hamlin would be a good pick here but I think the young guns have grown as Hamlin has got older.
Long race..hmmmmm. ah...let me see
........------------------- .ah, I got it ! It just came clear to me that Penske has the insight on this new generation car :thumbsup:
Ok..here goes, 12 car !! That Blaney kid to win :thankyou:
Joey Lagono in the #22 car fallowing the new kid for second place :thankyou:

I believe Penske will have something up there sleeve to win here at this big track.:steering:

Good luck everyone

I like Logano at Daytona, until the last lap. I still remember when he took out himself and BK on the last lap. Wrecked quite a few other drivers as well.

Sorry, you're a day late to make a Pole pick.
#5, Kyle Larson, won the Pole yesterday by running the fastest single-car qualifying lap.
I missed getting my pick in by a few minutes, and I was gonna pick Larson. :BangHead:

9 and 22 .. Chase and Joe for the 500 :):).. discussing there fishing trip and how big the one that got away was...:rolleyes:

ghows_gallery_ei-OH-306029991-43a24458.jpg

OK 'Avispa', recorded your race picks but you're too late for the Pole pick bonus point.
Larson won the Pole last Wednesday.

-
Back