20yrold wnt To Move SouthCarolina Please

General Discussion

1. clhyer

clhyer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    abodyjoe - Ye-hah, I'll bet people stop there every damn day wanting to buy something!!! Looks like a gold mine to me.

To the OP - now's the time to come down for sure. Property values are (in this area) about 30% less than they were 3 years ago. There are areas around where it's pretty cheap land, but no (decent) jobs for 50-60 miles. That also means no babes for 50 or 60 miles, at least none with a full set of original teeth!:wack:
    C

2. green1

green1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    You have $300000 to build a strip? With no timing, no parking, no return road, no concrete burn out/ box? You don't know what it costs. The damn permit.

3. SCredneck

SCredneck LARGE member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    You'll want to stay out of Walterboro. Property prices are real nice compared to where you are now, but jobs are SCARCE, and Walterboro is the drug capital of the east coast.

4. Rengo

Rengo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    cheapest place to live is in Springfield Missouri, the standard of living is low enough so people can survive and most make 3 to 4x what they need to survive. What you call a hicktown area.

5. 1994rm250

1994rm250 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    THIS IS GREAT HAHA

COMEON joe lets do this , i already bought a full size stageing tree so now i just need land !!!!!!!! lets gooo

6. 1994rm250

1994rm250 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    GREEN1
    (You have $300000 to build a strip? With no timing, no parking, no return road, no concrete burn out/ box? You don't know what it costs. The damn permit)

HOW it my own privite track its not gonna be looking like english town but it will be good enough and free , 30 grand No , but skills, heavy machines , and some knowledge goes a long way thank you very much

MY OWN PRIVITE TRACK IN MY BACK YARD, my buddy has a motocross track , you can do what ever you want as long as noise leval meets you codes your fine and you dont live in a privite village like this wack ass NY , read plan first befor you say Dum quiestions

HOLYYYY FUKKK where does he live that he can have all them cars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON TOWNS IN S.C. ?????????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.